BY NAILS INC.

A collection of six mini nail lacquers that shimmer, glimmer, and shine. Match your nails to the season with this set of six gorgeous shades. The runway-inspired colors vary from rich and bold, to delicate and romantic, and include formulas featuring glitter, pearls, and heavenly gloss. This set contains: 6 x 0.13 oz nail lacquer in: - Sloane Gardens (unique navy glitter) - Chester Street (delicate pearl) - Bruton Mews (deep forest green) - Richmond Terrace (rich glossy plum) - Jermyn Street (classic taupe) - Chelsea Bridge Road (tomato red) see more...

April I.
Washington, PA
Out of all my things i have at home. My nail polish collection is probably the biggest. I have so many brands but nails inc. Is probably half of my collection.
Samar A.
These nail polish is very good quality. They're worth the price. The colors are very vibrant. I would buy them again in different colors love them
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff lasts so long! Makes my nails instantly look like patent leather they're so Shiney!! And the colors are soo on trend!
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I love the color variations of this collection
Very warm and earthy tones. Perfect to go with any outfit or makeup
Steph W.
Fleet, Hampshire
I love this collection! The nail polish lasts longer than most over brands I’ve tried and the colours are excellent if you prep your nails correctly with undercoat.
Jasmine B.
Sydenham, London
Beautiful colours and beautiful quality! They’re pricier than drugstore but you can definitely tell the difference. Big fan!
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Its one of the best nail polishes .😍😍 its thick and dries fast you dont have to put second layer to have the best look ❤