NAILS INC. 45 Second Top Coat with Kensington Caviar 0.49 oz uploaded by Stephanie H.NAILS INC. 45 Second Top Coat with Kensington Caviar 0.49 oz uploaded by Kat J.

BY NAILS INC.

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A super glossy top coat that leaves nails touch-dry in 45 seconds. No manicure is complete without a top coat. This bestselling Nails inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat has been specially formulated for anyone who demands instant results. The effect on the nails is a super glossy, professional wet look so that nails look salon-manicured. This incredible formula increases the wear of your nail polish by adding chip resistance that seals in color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic fragrances, GMOs, or triclosan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kat J.
I can’t believe this product isn’t filled with stellar reviews,... This top coat is far above any other one in the market. It’s easy to use because the brush is wide and designed to get your entire nail in one stroke. The formula is never thick and goopy. And it drys in 45 SECONDS!!!!!!! Once I used this nail polish, I never looked back... To be able to actively use my hands 5 minutes after doing my nails and know for a fact that I won’t mess up all my hard work is nothing short of a miracle. Not to mention, my nail polish lasts for over a week with this top coat and doesn’t chip at all! This really does everything you could possibly want from a top coat and more,... NAILS INC. knocked it out of the park. Like I said, I’m in disbelief that there aren’t tons of amazing reviews. Try this polish for yourself, and be amazed at never having to spend an hour on a gorgeously perfect manicure again!
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
I really like this top coat, it is thin and it gives my nail polish a bit shine. I find that using this top coat prevents my top coat from chipping for an extra 3 days. I do wish that it gives my nail color a bit more shine.
Lindsey T.
I purchased this top coat on a whim at Sephora last year and have used it ever since. I was impressed with the quality, the finish and the attractive packaging and will continue to use it and recommend to others.
Lauren G.
Hartford, CT
This is hands down the best top coat that I've ever used. This top coat dries quickly, applies smoothly, and keeps my nails chip-free for at least a week. It dries my nail polish in a matter of seconds and I'm good to use my hands within 5 minutes of applying this top coat. The application is smooth. One of my favorite features of this top coat is the wide brush that it has for application.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Fast drying high shine top coat. A beautiful clear coat that helps strengthen nails. I bring this with me whenever I get a manicure
Nikita V.
I love this. It keeps my nails looking nice and shiny and it helps my polish last longer than usual ones that I’ve used!
Stacey M.
I have always looked for a legit "speedy quick dry" solution. I have tried big brand names, I have tried polish, drops and spray...nothing. I tried this stuff in Sephora as a tester thinking "yeah right! 45 seconds? pffft..." Tried it and counted to 45. It was dry, but not dry enough to wash my hands persay. I waited 1 minute...dry dry! dry enough for me to not make a finger print in the polish it was coating! This stuff is pretty pricey. $17! but it's SO worth it.

It keeps your polish shiny, hard (not chipping feeling) and smooth!

I have peeled stuff off the floor and my nails didn't budge. SO SO SO worth it!
Stephanie H.
Fleet, Fleet
I absolutely love this top coat, it's the only one I now use. I tried a lot of top coats and this one has stood out for the rest. I love the amount of shine it gives your nail colour and it really does make you nail varnish last do much longer. This top coat does dry in 45 seconds but I always leave it another 30 mins so the nail varnish properly hardens. I also love using this top coat on its own too, with a nourishing base coat underneath.
Claire H.
Burgess Hill
Love this product.  The best top coat I have ever used.  Its dry in 45 seconds and leaves nail colour looking bright and glossy.  I have been using this for years and cannot see myself changing.  Its so easy to use and remove when needed. It doesn't chip and is long lasting.  Totally recommend.
Louisa R.
This top coat is amazing. It gives your nails a nice shine and dries really quickly. However, the product went gloopy and was unusable in about 5 months despite being stored correctly. Perhaps I just got a bad batch?

back