NailMedic Nail Blur Fine Line & Ridge Filling Base Coat, .5 fl oz uploaded by Susie G.

BY GENERIC

NailMedic Nail Blur Fine Line & Ridge Filling Base Coat: Treatment base coat will help strengthen aging nails, making them appear visibly healthy and radiant Infused with bamboo extract and keratin protein see more...

Katrina M.
Citrus Heights
I use this regularly and feel like it’s magic liquid. It soaks in to my nail and dries so fast. I’ve had some pretty destroyed nails from acrylics and this stuff saved my nails! It’s totally affordable and I’d recommend to anyone to give it a shot! I have my sisters now hooked on it too!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought this Nail Medic nail blur as a base coat to try. I don’t have lines or ridges in my nails so I can’t review that product claim. As a base coat I like it because it is very shiny and if I don’t wear polish afterwards my nails still look good. Formula dries super fast! This product does not have strong scent like other base coats tried so I like it.
Susie G.
Disappointed in this product. Does not do what it claims- does NOT fill ridges or fine lines.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Ok I just bought this today pros and cons anyone?