BY NAILENE

Now Sets in 3 seconds! #1 Selling Nail Glue in the World. Long Wearing. Speed. Professional Salon Formula Use. Nailene® nail glues for all of your natural and artificial nail needs.  Simple application, quick adhesion and lasting wear for beautiful nails! #77016. Satisfaction Guaranteed!   If you are not completely satisfied with this product, please send unused portion and sales receipt to:  Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA 92629-1210. Questions?&n. see more...

• How strong is this nail glue? I always have a problem wit...2 Answers
  • Is this nail glue going to last up to 2 weeks?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I use this nail glue all the time because I do my own false nails. It’s dries fast and doesn’t make a mess. My nails usually last up to 2 weeks when I use this, but they will come off if I hit something to hard. Overall I like this and will use it again.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I work in retail, so I'm hard on my nails while opening cardboard boxes and such so this glue doesnt hold up. Super glue is the only stuff that works for me. This would work if you were a student or etc. I personally don't recommend though.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
This nail glue works, and I didn't really have any trouble with it. The worst part about this was when you're taking the fake nails out and it ruins your nails really badly. I had good healthy nails till I decided to try fake nails by myself, using this glue. I mean.. other than that, I have nothing bad to say about this glue. It's a use at your own risk sort-of thing.
Areli M.
Yakima, WA
I like the brush applicator, it makes it easier to apply on your own. it doesn't hold/last long. I found myself having nails falling off after one day of wearing it. I won't buy this product again. Sorry
Kimberli H.
Washington, DC
I keep this in my purse! You never know when a nail will break or pop off but I carry Nailene ultra quick nail glue everywhere I go! Perfect for a quick fix. Never get caught missing a nail tip. This also repairs broken natural nails. must have!
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
I got this product to try to keep my acrylic nail from ripping off. It did not work for me and it burned my nail when I put it on. I have used other brands before but this is the first time that if felt like my nail was on fire. I would not recommend this product.
Azalia H.
Brooklyn, NY
I took off my nailshop acrylic nails and my nails grew soo long but had some bad chipping that i felt could b salvaged lol so i got this nail glue and let me tell u its definitely quick dry and non messy i loved it..
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
The best nail glue i have ever used! Ive tried other brands and they never hold for very long but when I use this to apply false nails or charms on my nails, they last FOREVER! Its not only quick drying within a few seconds but very affordable.
Barbara H.
New Florence, MO
This is my fave brand for tips, but it works just as well with full nails. Nails must be super dry, and it helps to sand the top a bit--to get the glue to 'stick' better.
Melissa L.
This is my all time favorite for all my nail application I also use it for all of my quick dip methods combined with my acrylic powder stay strong for so long
Bridget D.
Maywood, IL
Is this nail glue going to last up to 2 weeks?
Emily B.
Grimsby
How strong is this nail glue? I always have a problem with my false nails falling off easily.