BY NAILENE

Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried these before but the adhesive isn't very strong and they fall off too easily.I always end up using the Sally Hansen glue with it instead. They are pretty but not my first choice.
Leah  B.
Leah B.
Lafayette, LA
These are the best. I always painted my nails and they would always chip after a few hours. I started using these and they are perfect for me. I would highly recommend this.
Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ADHESIVETABS! I've used nail glue for most of my life but I live by these. Seriously, it wasn't a hard choice to switch to a new alternative to keeping nails to stick. They aren't messy, easy to use, and last a very long time! Definitely recommend!
Chels P.
Chels P.
I don't really like adhesives that much and I've always have used glue but these are honestly an AMAZING product. They make my nail polish last longer and I love how they don't damage my nails when I apply my fake nails
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
These adhesive tabs are so much better than any glue I've used! Where I work I need something strong to hold my nails on otherwise they'll snap or ping off. These work great for me, they last a good length of time for me. Plus they are quick and easy and a lot less messy than glue!!