BY NAILENE

Buy on Walmart
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are so horrible. I remember helping my aunt trying to get them on and off it was a complete and utter disaster. Thank God they gave you extras. After finally getting them on a few days later she went to take them off after half of them had already come off on their own. The rest were so hard to get off it took over an hour. I do not recommend these.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I don't like them honestly, you pay for them and then go home and put them on. And its not even an hour or 2 later and they are falling off. I would rather go and get my nails done at a professionals than waste my money on something thats just going to fall off right away.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
These don't stay on my nails at all. I have fairly oily nail beds so I do often find it hard to keep things glued to my nails but these in particular are one of the worst bonding. They fall off with the smallest amount of pressure. I would not recommend these.
Ally W.
Encino, CA
Putting them on is a hassle like any other press on nail product. If you are planning to go dancing don't be shocked if one or two fall off. I do recommend if you don't want to spend all your money on acrylics. They look nice on but just a little awkward to wear,
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
These are one of my personal favorites among press on nails. They last the entire 7 days with no chipping or wear. The sizing is perfect and the shimmer adds a nice touch. Can't beat these nails for around five dollars!
Erin S.
IL
These fell off after 2 days. They were easy to put on and I like the design but they aren't good quality. I do not recommend.
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
I honestly think that these nails are not the best. For the price they're ok if you want to skip the trip to the salon. However, they don't last for a long time and after a week, they started popping off of my nails! I don't know if I would purchase these nails in the future.
Alexandra Z.
Epping, NH
Does not look as natural as gel tips and they pop off very easily. Was not happy with them only lasting a part of a day. Will not be purchasing again. Would rather use the Coconut Vinyl nail appliques.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Love these they look just like u went to a salon and costs oooooooo 50 bucks less LOL seriously and the glue keeps them on for awhile love that the come in short tips also :)
Kassidy A.
Belle Vernon, PA
I do not like the stick on ones, they fall off in a very short amount of time. if i glue them on though they can work quit well while lasting a few days, i like the way they look and application is easy but i would never recommend sticking them on. only if you needed them for a short amount of time