Nailene So Natural Everyday French Artificial Nail Kit, 71644 Medium Pink, 27 pc uploaded by Laura C.Nailene So Natural Everyday French Artificial Nail Kit, 71644 Medium Pink, 27 pc uploaded by Tasha S.

BY NAILENE

Nailene So Natural Ultra Flex Medium Legth Art Nail see more...

Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I have nothing but great things to rave about this brand and these nails in particular!! first off I've been getting my nails done for years and after many many years of paying anywhere from $25 to $50 to get them professionally done.... I remembered I used to do them myself when I was younger. so I started out doing them myself again. my boss/co workers are always grabbing my hands asking where I got my nails done. they are a little shocked when I tell them I do them myself and they are "press ons" they always say wow it looks like you go get them done. I either purchase these for $5/Walmart or I purchase impress by kiss. both great brands, totally affordable, and they last. I work in mental health and my hands are constantly in water from washing them so much and I get almost a week and a half wear out of these most of the time. I always go with with the so natural they last longest. cost me $20/month to do my nails 🙌
Laura C.
I decided I o get these to give. My nails a break I do everything in my house and my hands are in a lot of water on the op of at work antibacterial soaps and gels. They looked nice but they he nails are flimsy. Do not recommend them.