Nailene So Natural Every Day French Nails Short uploaded by Daniela B.

Nailene So Natural Every Day French Nails Short

Perfect fit every time! Only So Natural nails are made with exclusive technology and are designed for most nail types, so comfortable you won t even know they are on. Contents: 24 Glue on Nails, Glue 0.07oz, manicure stick, buffer. Packaged in Mexico. see more...

• "The only bad thing is they don't last very long " in 1 review
  • "They didn't last me very long, sadly, and it was hard to function with them (typing, etc.)" in 1 review
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I usually have a little agitated life, and when I get anxiety attacks I usually eat my nails, but in this I found the perfect solution. for my hands always look natural, beautiful and delicate. I only add a little extra paste to make it last a while longer and that's it.
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
As much as I liked the look of these (they were very natural looking after filing them to the shape I like), they didn't last long at all!  I guess I should expect that considering these are press on nails, but still...
Brianna B.
I was surprised, these actually work really well. They lasted me about five days before popping off. I like this brand because of the lighter more natural nude shade.
HannahJo G.
I found they don't last a super long time but they really work for an event. I prefer getting my nails professionally done but when I'm running short on time they're easy to apply and give me about a week of professional looking nails.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
It's always been hard for me to find the right size false nails. I don't use them daily but when I break my own nails, it's nice to have a replacement until mine grows out. These look really natural.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
When I don't have time to go to an actual nail salon I use these and they work magic. They have a natural look and some people even think I got them done at a salon. The only bad thing is they don't last very long
Cinthia R.
Santa Ana, CA
These nails are really nice but I prefer getting them done at the salon because these fall off quickly. However, an advantage of having these nails is that they don't damage your original nail which is great.
nicolette v.
They look really pretty but they only lasted me about a day before one fell off. I tried to replace it but it would no longer stick and the other sizes left were too big for my finger nail.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Great for temporary use! I wore these for my wedding and everyone loved them. They fell off on the way to the honeymoon (but they did the job!) Very cheap
Eva C.
I hate these. They don't stay on but they are inexpensive. If you want a good one just go to the salon and get one worth your money.