Nailene So Natural Artificial Nails uploaded by Sofia F.

BY NAILENE

Flex for comfort technology Short, square shape 36 nails 18 sizes Includes glue Flexible fit, comfortable wear see more...

Samantha W.
central islip, NY
Love these! When I have. Even to go to & need to spruce my nails up quick, I use these & they get the job done. Salon look without the salon price!
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
These nails are just like the real urging and probably the best you can get in the artificial nail line. Try them out you'll love them!
Estefania T.
Cudahy, CA
My sister introducede to these and I was axed. Such nice manicure french tip nails for such a low price. Worth it!
Carmelina C.
Vancouver
Ok...so not everyone is into artificial nails, however for a quick, inexpensive alternative to the gel/acrylic nails, THESE are great! They are very natural looking...and comfortable to wear too. I love these because I'm not completely committing myself as I would be with acrylics. Definitely worth a try if you haven't tried them yet.
Caitlyn O.
London, ON
These fake nails are great. They're easy way to achieve a French manicure without having to pay the spa prices and without having a long nails. They look real and fabulous
Cheryl T.
Cambridge
Nailene artificial nails are the best in fake nails. Each kit has a great variety of size of nails and they are nice and thin like real nails...
anto w.
san jose de la estrella 793 con valentina leppe
How long are these nails I want to know to get them and to know if they serve me
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster if you wanna just search it :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.