Nailene Perfect Tips 66353 uploaded by Christi G.

BY NAILENE

Achieve a salon-perfect french manicure with hard & healthy french manicure polish And tip guides. see more...

Madison G.
Lugoff, SC
I never thought I would ever get perfect tips like these. I am so happy with the outcome. this product saved my life. i would probably be dead in a dark street alley without this product. the thugs saw my perfect nails and said "oh no, can't mug this girl, her nails are on point." I owe my life to this product.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
These are great if you aren't too fantastic at doing your nails like me! I found these to be very helpful!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
Before i bought this product for the first time i could not do a french manicure for the life of me!
Lucinha S.
Eu gostei mais ou menos mais e muito bom isso nailene perfect tips 66353rafaela
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I used to use these tips to create a French tips for my manicure. Isn't perfect but it's an easy guide. Affordable price. If it worked better, it'd save a lot of time.
Juanae G.
I'm in love with this product OMG!!! They make perfect French tip manicures or you can use the as a guide for lines. I would definitely recommend these for a friend !!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I like doing my own nails and the nailene perfect tips work well. They stay in place and the color does not bleed under them.
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
These are great for nail starters I always used to use this when my aunt did my nails and it helped her so much and kept my lines struggle we used it so much then later she got the hang of the shape and the technique she now does her own line and it comes out perfect
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
I would love this project to do my French manicures keep the line straight what a great product this is absolutely would love to try this product out...
Ellie H.
These are amazing they keep your line straight and just turn out perfect every manicure I do they are so amazing