BY NAILENE

Nailene Nails, Design, Starry Sky nails see more...

Xavia M.
I can't say I love this product because it's not the best but it's alright. I like how it comes with lots of nail sizes so it's easier to Get a nail that fits yours. It's stays on for about a week until you have to put more glue on it.
Karrin C.
I have tried every Nailene out there I LOVE their nails for ease of use first off but secondly I love how easy it is to chance your look and not damage your nails the way salon nails do!
Davie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have to say I used to be obsessed with fake nails. But as I spent so much time on them I noticed they only lasted for a week. And one box comes with about a weeks worth because the sizes left are too big or too small. Not the best product.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Idelales para usa salida que nom tenias en mente o para lucier tu s manos con algo distinto y bonito... recommendadas