BY NAILENE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New Trim File to Your Size Strong Tip 2 Flexible Base 3 Natural-Looking Nail Tips Curve Overlap Kit Includes: Nail Tips 2 Glue 3 Buffer Nailene s nail tips are the professional s choice! Use them to achieve natural-looking, strong, beautiful nails. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Kaylein L.
Markham, ON
I have been using this product for almost a year now. Doing my nails myself is so much better than spending hundreds of dollars at the salon every year. Typically, these stay on for at least 3-4 weeks just. It is a more time consuming process but definitely worth it.

The extensions look so real that almost everyone asks me where I get my nails done and I get to tell them I did it myself.

I absolutely love this product and recommend this to everyone willing to spend the time on doing their own nails!
Lexa H.
Phoenix, AZ
Do this nails last long? How many days?