Nailene Nail Studio Nails, Petite Size, 24 ct. uploaded by Elisângela B.

BY NAILENE #29 in Press-on Nails

Nailene Nail Studio Pink French Tip with chip proof technology. Nailene Nail Studio Pink French Tip Petite sizes No chip tips Chip proof technology Beautiful nails in an instant! Model 71249 1. Clean and buff nail lightly2. Apply nail glue for easiest application and longest wear3. Press and hold To Remove: Trim and file artificial nail Soak in acetone polish remover until artificial nails dissolve. Do not break or peel off nails Wearing beyond 7 days is not recommended see more...

• How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Fac...2 Answers
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Maria S.
Delaware, OH
A waste! The glue is not good at all and the nails look fake. Out there, better product can be found. The only good thing is the price, for me it was affordable but doesnt work. Dont waste your time and mony. I dont recommend this product, even if somebody decide to share it with me.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I love these because I have small hands and the regular nails are always too big but the child sized ones are too small. Perfect fit, and great for someone like me who can't always afford to get my nails done for special occasions.
Ventura P.
As someone with petite hands and nails I always had to dig through kids nails or settle for bigger nails then file them down. I could go get my nails done, but if I can do it myself why pay someone to do it for me? When I found the petite nailene nails I was ecstatic. They are comfortable and strong.
Bethany R.
Englewood, FL
Anytime I want to spruce up my nails I just take ten minutes and put these little beauties on. They are easy to apply and last at least a week. Perfect length for busy moms like me! And great for those who just don't want to shell out $50 to get their nails done.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
I have used this brand here and their when i needed something nice quick and easy i really like how well it lasts. Make sure that when you put the glue you put enough so that it covers the nail so that it holds best.
Karrin C.
LOOOOOOOVEEE these nails! These are my favorite nails to go to when I want a cute little mannie but not the hassle of a salon trip.
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
Doesn't last more than 2 days! So if you want something quick then I say this is the one for you. They're really cute
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
To be honest, I don't recommend these at all. They fall off and they aren't as good to work with water
Nikki J.
I don't like the price for the amount of nails, but I'm frugal, so these things happen.
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster if you wanna just search it :) Please be sure to come join the group! We are trying to help each other progress on this site to win more things.