Nailene Hard & Healthy French Manicure 1 kit uploaded by Jessica R.

BY NAILENE

perla r.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is by far the best nail product! In love with the out come every time i do my nails
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Nailene product line. My nails have never grown so quick and so healthy as when I use these products.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love there prodcuts i had difficulty with this but its my nails fault haha but i do live it
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this about a year ago, however mine only came with three bottles and the bottles are shaped differently. I really like the Hard and Healthy French Manicure set because it is really easy to give yourself a French manicure. The set/package comes with strip stickers to help make it easier to apply your white tips. The set comes with White polish for your tips, Pink polish, a glittery top coat and the strip stickers. I paid $4.99 CDN at Walmart which is super affordable. The only con is I wish it came as gel polish as regular polish doesn’t last as long, other than that I recommend purchasing it.
Nicole D.
Mississauga,ON, Ontario
Love this product. works great always love how my nails look now! would recommend to others!