Nailene Full Cover Nail

by Nailene

Undecorated Nails & Tips are an economical choice for the avid user. Just polish for a perfect manicure!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nailene Full Cover Nail!
cecilia R.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is another great value to practice on blank canvases as I say and make your own design and show it off to the world like diamonds.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I really loved these false nails. I type very fast and they were the perfect length to not hinder my typing skills. They are perfect for the active person who can't wear long nails. These nails also stayed on for several days before having to put on a new set. Best I have used!
Pam S.
Cardinal
Nailene Full Cover Nail uploaded by Pam S.
Very easy to apply. It come with tons of nails in different sizes to fit all your nails perfectly. The are easy to cut if you want a shorter nail, and they last awhile. You can remove nail polish off them and repaint easily. Overall a great product and very affordable.
melissa S.
GRAVENHURST, ON
I have loved these nails for years now they are perfect for smaller fingers and u can buy them so they r deva long or working girl short them panit or do whatever nail art u desire just don't forget to file the tips they can be sharp if u dont

Looking for your answer?