BY NAILENE

Maria M.
I went through a stage where I always wanted to have a french manicure & this product saved my life. Once I got the hang of it it was so easy to use & i quickly became a pro haha. Don't give up if you don't get it at first because its not THAT easy, unless you're a natural, but its a pretty great tool to have.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID

I once used the typical white enamel to me the white line but now with this product can hacelo more easily because it is a pen that can handle better and the price is axecible , I liked and I hope to continue using it because relidad is good.
Maritza L.
Marysville , WA
If you have a shaky hand or can't keep a nice straight line for a white tip this is the way to go! Easy to use. Easy to apply. For a beautiful French tip. Plus it's affordable.
abbe g.
Easy to use and long lasting. It allows you to paint French tips at home with ease and lasts. I have tried to strips from the same brand which are also great.