Nailene French Tip Guides (4-Pack) uploaded by December P.

BY NAILENE

• Do these actually work? I have tried something similar an...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I used to use these on my toes all of the time. I've seen videos where the pros use a base coat before applying sticker and painting tip. Maybe that's just for the paint because the sticker just seems to dry in the coating if applied too soon after. Not perfect but it's a great guide.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
I use these almost every time I do my nails. I like to use a base color and then do a different color for the tip. Since these are very sticky and you don't want to ruin your nails, my hint to you is to make them less sticky by sticking them to your skin first before placing on your nails
Judi W.
I use these on my toe nails. The only problem I have is it seems the adhesive likes to stay on the nail after you pull it off. Other than that, I get nice clean lines.
Aisha b.
This product is okay. I've used better ones. I get an awesome clear line sometimes. It isn't very polished at other times. It's good quick fix but isn't close to the real professional french tip you get at salons.
Vanessa K.
Do these actually work? I have tried something similar and had terrible results.