BY NAILENE

40 tips Multiple salon looks see more...

Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
I tried to DIY my nails a few years ago with these. I like that it includes everything you need. The thing is that it will never be the same as getting one at the salon. The nails lift quickly because you don't have the rotary tool that the nail salons use. Also this takes quite a bit of skill.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Whitwell, TN
Very adorable easy step by step instructions on making a basic French or white nail ! Numbered for easy identifying nail size & has all products in package to do at least two sets of your acrylic nails at home !
melissa k.
melissa k.
Stowe, PA
like that you can do them myself. comes with every thing you need. bad thing is the smell I make sure I do mine outside
Edna V.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I recently started doing acrylic nails and needed something to use that would be affordable. I decided to give this brand a try and was not disappointed at all! The nails look so great and I have received many compliments for them. I have even told some friends who like to do nails as well about this brand and they absolutely loved it! Definitely worth a try! :D
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
I bought this kit to try and do my own acrylics when I did not have time to get to the salon. These did not stay on for any length of time. They are fine if you have an event, but once you start to do any sort of activities, they come right off. It may be me, because I have a lot of difficulty getting anything to stay on my nails, polish or acrylics.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last?