Nailene   uploaded by Claudia P.

BY NAILENE

Nailene
  • "I am able to wear cute designs & be ready for a night out very quickly." in 2 reviews
  • "Their products are such good high quality & dont disappoint!" in 1 review
  • "What I do buy from nailene are the either clear topcoats or the kits to do your own manicures which comes with a white nail polish and pink nail polish." in 1 review
Michelle P.
Derry, NH
I have been using Nailene products for years, ever since I discovered them back in high school when I couldn't afford to go and get my nails done like some other girls did. I would buy a pack of nails each month and always french manicure. I could make each application of nails last two weeks and get two applications out of each pack. I always would get compliments from girls who went to salons to pay for acrylic and ask where I had them done. I would flat out tell them they were press on nails and I paid a fraction what they pay for. Most of the time i received astonished looks. After a while I missed painting my nails different colors, so while shopping for nails I discovered that Nailene had a case that contained many blank glue on nails. So I bought them and tried them. I can now go and buy my favorite OPI or Essie or China Glaze nail polishes and paint these blank nails any color I like and create my own designs just like in any salon saving soooo much money.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I received the nailene gel system as a gift & i had never tried it before because i thought it was a cheap brand but once i tried the brand i fell in love! Their products are such good high quality & don't disappoint! idk what id do without my gel system from them! They're products aren't expensive either
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I buy their nail polish mostly so I am not aware if they make the fake nails or acrylics. What I do buy from nailene are the either clear topcoats or the kits to do your own manicures which comes with a white nail polish and pink nail polish. Super affordable and good quality
Jessica S.
This is the best best best fake nail brand. The glue is amazing and lasts so long. I bought it randomly the 1st time I gave fake nails a try and I won't use anything but them. I'm totally in love and so will you once you give them a try
Krystle B.
For a nail brand, I think they are pretty stand up. It is hard for find a good nail brand. They could make products a little easier on your nails but overall, I like them.
Tammy C.
Milton, DE
I love using Nailene nails. The glue that is included helps keep the nails in place! I am able to wear cute designs & be ready for a night out very quickly. It's even easy to match up the nails to my natural ones.
Amber C.
Erwin, NC
Nailene has a great line of products to choose from! There products are reasonably priced. I would like to continue to use their products help me have beautiful nails!
Ayat S.
Darien, IL
I have tried maaaaaaaaaany stick on nails, but this one from nailene is the most natural from the way it looks and feels, the french white tip one are ah-mazing!
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I love Nailene. There are all kinds of cute designs and patterns. They are really easy to use and are so much cheaper than going to get your nails done.
Jessica F.
These are really nice - there's so many cute designs, patterns, and colors to choose from! The glue is nice but pretty damaging as it is removed.