BY NAIL TEK

Crystal Nail File w/Fuchsia Case - Special patented surface seals and protects the free edge as you file and shape the nailPrevents splitting and peeling of the natural nail.Doubled-sided abrasive surface never wears outWashable, sanitizable & completely steralizableFree companion case - Crystal Nail File w/Fuchsia Case see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is a great nail file!! I have checked and seen it because I just received it and it is high quality!! It is nice and thin but strong and it will fit the grooves of the nail perfectly for those who have small nails. It comes with its nice carry case to keep it protected from breaking. This file will be replacing the current file that I have because the one that I own is painted in acrylic and this one is noticeable that it is a little bit carved down. Overall very nice file and high quality.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Over many years I've spent a lot of money on nail files. I like using smooth files but they don't last long and need constant replacing. When I saw this I was exited for something that may last longer. I received this as a present 3 years ago and have used it ever since. It's still sharp and works smoothly, it's easy to clean and disinfect.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Love this file on my clients manicures! It is always ready to file and easy to sanitize. The case is compact and easy to store and will protect the file from breaking. The file will break easily when dropped.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I just have one in my purse because my nails get messed up easily and I like being able to mend them
Christi E.
White Hall, AR
This is one nail file that I can actually keep up with! It works great and super easy to use
cecilia r.
Helps to file nails when having a girls night or just decided to give yourself a manicure