BY NAIL TEK

Nail Tek Nail Recovery Kit contains one each of Intensive Therapy 2, Foundation 2 and Renew. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I got acrylic nails for the first time two months ago. After a month and a half of wear and four fills, my nails were completely destroyed. I went out and purchased this kit at my local Armstrong McCall. After about two weeks of use, I have seen some improvement already in my nails. They aren't as soft and flexible as they were and don't shred all over. My only complaint is that when I shower, I often find the product lifting off sections of my nails, meaning I have to completely redo the painting process every time I shower.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ
GOD SEND! I recently took my acrylics off and my nails were super flimsy. I wanted something to actually strengthened them, not just cost them. This product did just that! I bought it from Sally's for $15 and it was definitely worth the money. My nails are growing back longer and stronger than ever.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
For some reason my nails started to get softer and were fragile, peeling. Bought this and after using only twice so far I'm seeing a difference. Nails a bit more durable...ridge filler works great...top coat strengthened helps polish last longer too. I really like this product!
Alejandra Y.
Cranston, RI
So far i love that my nails dont look damage. I recommend this if you have taking out your acrylic off
Michelle C.
Barberton, OH
Didn't notice any difference. I was super excited at first purchase and what a waste of money.
Sara B.
I like them its really good!!!You can try this too because its really worth it!!Awesome!
Carri C.
Grants Pass, OR
I had been getting my nails done professionally for about twenty years. A few times I had them removed and tried growing them out. I've always loved the idea being able to polish my nails and change colors as often as I want. A coworker of mine mentioned her mother had used a product from Nail Tek and it worked. I have used another well known professional nail strengthener without success. I purchased this kit and it's been two months and my nails are growing! They are stronger and don't look sad anymore. This comes with a ridge filler you use as a base coat. Then, Polish with any nail color and finish with the strengthener. There is a cuticle oil it comes with too. Which also plays a part in strengthening nails. It makes them look prettier too. I am very happy with this kit. Go get it now if you have damaged nails from gels or acrylics!
amanda m.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
In love with this product, I only used it for 3 weeks so far and this is my results, I'm planning to continue to use it. It made my nails stronger and Define.
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this product. I had to take a break from shellac polish and let me nails breathe. They were very brittle, cracking easily, peeling. This product worked wonders! Let my nails grow out without cracking and breaking! Worth the $ bought at Sally beauty supply!
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth the try? How long does it take to see changes?
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
I just picked this up last week! Trying to stay away from gel for a bit & repair/grow my nails out naturally. Has anyone had a positive experience with this kit? What kind of differences did you notice & how long until you saw a change? :)