Nail Tek Nail Program uploaded by Madeline C.Nail Tek Nail Program uploaded by Maria R.
2 colors available

BY NAIL TEK

for Soft, Peeling Nails Intensive Therapy helps heal weak, thin soft or peeling nails.  This unique protein formulation seals the layers of the nail together.  With each application, Intensive Therapy reinforces and thickens nails while promoting strength and flexibility. 631-366-0500 or visit nailtek.com. . see more...

• My nails grow but are really soft and bend easily, has any tried th...2 Answers
  • How well does it work?2 Answers
  • Did this ruin anyone else's nails too?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for something to heal my nails from being to weak that it chips, peels, and breaks easily. I have tried everything out there. Nail Tek so far has done a better job at healing my nails a bit. You do always have to wear it so that your nails do not chip, or and peal.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Tonawanda, NY
I get acrylics I put this on after taking them off. My strong and beautiful because of this strengthening formulaic would defiantly recommend to anyone looking for a nail strengthening formula
brittney w.
brittney w.
This is costly, but it works! You have to follow the directions and use it everyday to see results! It's great for nail repair after using acrylic nails or for people who have soft nails that crack and chip! :)
nay m.
nay m.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
I have noticed that this product works better if you use it consistently and over time. Not just an instant fix. It did make my nails feel thicker but also somewhat "weighted down."
Juli G.
Juli G.
Old hickory, Tn
I really had high hopes for this product after reading many positive reviews. I change my polish A LOT. As a result, my nails, especially on my right hand, are very flaky and brittle. I purchased this off of ebay. Firstly, The scent. It's weird, maybe really strong to some, but I usually do my nails in a well ventilated area. It's a pungent chemical smell. As far as the efficiency of the product, It did 'bond' the flaking tips into my nail. But I haven't seen much improvement in strength. Note: I've been using this for a couple months. Furthermore, I use this as a basecoat, and it does NOT protect against staining at all. I'll finish the bottle out but I wont be repurchasing.
Nazzareth-Sofia I.
Nazzareth-Sofia I.
Frederick, MD
I tend to get acrylic nails and my nails get so weak this has helped me strengthen its made a big difference I don't know what I do if there wasn't something like this
Sherri Q.
Sherri Q.
Two Harbors, MN
This was suggested at Sally Beauty. I have to say I haven't noticed a difference in the amount of peeling on my nails. I may not be the best poster child for this as my hands are frequently in chemical water and I have to change my polish daily. I've currently been trying 4 other base coats at the same time, one on each nail on both hands. Will see how it compares that way.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Carroll, IA
I began using Nail Tek after a friend who is a nail technician recommended it to me. I love the Nail Tek strengthener line. I now use the maintenance version of Nail Tek and I definitely notice that my nails are stronger with this product. I have recommended it to my friends and family who need nail strengtheners.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes nails hard but unfortunately also makes them peel and chip with use. Ruined my nails in the long run. I don't like that it contains formaldehyde either. Yuck.
Jessika W.
Jessika W.
My nails grow but are really soft and bend easily, has any tried this and does it really strengthen nails?
sheyla c.
sheyla c.
San Ysidro, CA
How well does it work?
Brooklyn, NY
Did this ruin anyone else's nails too?