BeautyNailNail ToolsNail Tek
Medium File 5" With Cobalt Blue Companion Case

Nail Tek Medium File 5" With Cobalt Blue Companion Case

by Nail Tek

Nail Tek crystal files are designed especially for natural nails and will not shred the nail like an emery board or ordinary file.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nail Tek Medium File 5" With Cobalt Blue Companion Case!
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
I like these nail files. I'm not a fan of the crystal ones. These are very affordable. I have bought these for my nieces and daughter in-law. I wouldn't change anything about these. I use them all the time. I will continue to buy these again and again.
Becky H.
Stormville, NY
Nice file to shape nails. Last what seems like forever. Good quilty.. not to ruff for nails. Comes in different grits. Shape nails buff ect
Ashley G.
Exeter, NH
Quality nail file for at home use. Does the job and lasts a long time. Worth it and don’t get caught without a nail file. It has been on goingly used by almost everyone in my household, I should probably get everyone their own!
Jackee W.
Petrolia, CA
I dig a file that has its own case…and this file is gentle on my natural nails smooth yet effective
Israel R.
Houston
This is so good and easy to use and easy to grab when using very adorable and love the color .
Jennifer  S.
Morganton, NC
I love this file! I have one at home, one at my office, and a mini in my purse. These glass files leave your nails feeling so smooth. No snaggy edges with this file ever! I use this file for finishing or light shaping. If you're wanting to take off a lot of length, I would still recommend a coarser file for that, followed by this glass file as your final step. Just be careful handling this file...it is glass, and will break if dropped on a hard surface.
Allison K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The fact that this never wears down is the biggest plus. It’s so durable and the carrying case makes it easy to throw in my bag before I leave the house
María A.
The bottom part of the case does fit the file okay, but needs to line up perfectly as it has guides inside the case. The file itself seems to do a decent job. Shattered. I was about to use it and was looking at how thin it was, wondering if I should mention that in this review. People have mentioned this broke but it still lasted a long time. They kept it, I bet, because for that cost, it's a painful thing to simply throw away. I will toss this as I don't want to get cut from the broken glass. Call this a loss. I can't recommend.
Catalina C.
Cali, Valle del Cauca
If I recommend it when dealing with nails, it is very useful and easy to use. This product will last you all the time of the mindo

Looking for your answer?