BeautyNailNail CareNail Tek
Intensive Therapy 2, 05 oz

Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2, 0.5 oz

by Nail Tek

NULL

[product:nail-tek-intensive-therapy-2] does anyone else use this as a base coat under nail polish?
Is this product worth it ? Does it promote nail growth ?
Start your review of Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2, 0.5 oz!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2, 0.5 oz uploaded by Jennie S.
I usually use OPI Nail Envy but I heard about this brand from several YouTube Influencers so I wanted to give it a try. Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2 0.5 oz is promoted to help soft, peeling nails and mine fit that criteria. After several weeks I am happy to report that I do see an improvement in my nails. Very nice product!
Sydnee G.
Huntington, Indiana
I love the Nail Tek Intensive Therapy line. It’s so easy to apply and dries instantly, so treating your nails definitely does not take as long as a manicure. It looks nice while it’s on your nails as well, not like a super shiny nail color but just nice and natural and clean. It really does strengthen your nails over time and although the product does peel, typically within a day or two, the results it leaves behind makes it worth it. I reapply every day or two until my nails are conditioned enough to only needing it once a week and I love it. I definitely recommend.
Laura  S.
Valley City, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I swear by this!! I used to have acrylics on my nails for a year and a half straight and my nails were paper thin after my last set. I used this consistently and my nail strength became normal again + a lil extra. I always have this on hand for whenever I get my nails done, I recommend this to all of my friends!
Jaime M.
Absolute nail saver!! I stared using this because my nails were peeling and very weak. Just after a few uses I could tell a huge difference in the strength of my nails. I paint a coat everyday for a week, then remove. I also use it as a base coat when wearing color. They will be back to normal very soon!
Cassidy F.
I use this as a base coat before applying color and it is incredible! I can really see a difference in strengthening my nails and making them healthier. Worth every penny!
Brandi W.
I absolutely love this product. It has helped me and my mom grow and strengthen our nails and they look so wonderful now. I would definitely recommend this product!!!!
Jessyca M.
Hillsboro, OR
Wonderfull product, I was using for a month and my nails looks forward better, healthier, gorgeous
Shannon D.
Reading, PA
I was hoping to find something to keep my nails from chipping. I had high hopes. Unfortunately this seems to make my nails dry and they seem to peel anyway. I had to cut down my nails twice since starting this due to breakage.
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2, 0.5 oz uploaded by Madeline S.
I was looking for something to heal my nails from being to weak that it chips, peels, and breaks easily. I have tried everything out there. Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2 so far has done a better job at healing my nails a bit. You do always have to wear it so that your nails do not chip, or and peal.
Brittany R.
Harrisburg, IL
I have used this product for over a month now and have noticed a big difference with my nails. Not only do they have more strength, but it also helped me stop biting my nails!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nina F.
Knoxville, TN
il y a 3 ans
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2, 0.5 oz does anyone else use this as a base coat under nail polish?
Jennie S. il y a 5 mois
I do, but don’t really polish my nails because I am always gardening. I just use this to keep my nails from breaking.