Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2 uploaded by Madeline C.

BY NAIL TEK

Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2 for soft, peeling nails. Heals weak, thin, soft, or peeling nails. This unique protein formulation seals the layers of the nail together. With each application intense therapy reinforces and thickens nails while protecting strength and flexibility.(0.5 fl. oz.) see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jaime M.
White, GA
Absolute nail saver!! I stared using this because my nails were peeling and very weak. Just after a few uses I could tell a huge difference in the strength of my nails. I paint a coat everyday for a week, then remove. I also use it as a base coat when wearing color. They will be back to normal very soon!
Shannon D.
Reading, PA
I was hoping to find something to keep my nails from chipping. I had high hopes. Unfortunately this seems to make my nails dry and they seem to peel anyway. I had to cut down my nails twice since starting this due to breakage.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I was looking for something to heal my nails from being to weak that it chips, peels, and breaks easily. I have tried everything out there. Nail Tek Intensive Therapy 2 so far has done a better job at healing my nails a bit. You do always have to wear it so that your nails do not chip, or and peal.
Cassidy F.
I use this as a base coat before applying color and it is incredible! I can really see a difference in strengthening my nails and making them healthier. Worth every penny!
Brittany R.
Harrisburg, IL
I have used this product for over a month now and have noticed a big difference with my nails. Not only do they have more strength, but it also helped me stop biting my nails!
Brandi W.
I absolutely love this product. It has helped me and my mom grow and strengthen our nails and they look so wonderful now. I would definitely recommend this product!!!!
Jessyca M.
Portland, OR
Wonderfull product, I was using for a month and my nails looks forward better, healthier, gorgeous
Lilia V.
Is this product worth it ? Does it promote nail growth ?