BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNail Tek
Hydration Therapy Moisture Balancing Dermal Creme 4 oz

Nail Tek Hydration Therapy Moisture Balancing Dermal Creme 4 oz

by Nail Tek

Nail Tek Hydration Therapy Moisture Balancing Dermal Creme -Increases the Water Binding Capacity of the Skin -Anti-Oxidant Protection Against Free Radical Damage -Smoothes and Softens Skin -Prepares the Skin for Color Cosmetics and Highlights HYDRATION...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nail Tek Hydration Therapy Moisture Balancing Dermal Creme 4 oz!
Katherine  E.
Metairie, LA
Está crema es una muy buena hidratante. Es una de la mejores y una de mis favoritas. Es un excelente producto
Sierra H.
Its super great for your nails. It helps keep them strong and protect them. I have used this for about two months and you can already see results. It makes your nails so flush and smooth. I would most likely recommend this!!!
Angelina A.
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
member-8eb772
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
Nicole G.
Bristol, VA
This product is so good for your skin! You will absolutely love it I have used it for years!
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
jennifer B.
Bronx, NY
Enjoy the smell and it does not dry so fast. Great size fits even in my small bag must buy more and I enjoy to share with my friends and family so I got them one each I will be buying more
Raizza G.
Muy bueno ,excelente producto ,práctico, manejable !!!! Lo recomiendo mucho,me guste mucho ocuparlo .Elijan a Nail Tek Hydration Terapy Moisture Balancing Dermal creme 4 oz. 💋👋🏻Saludos Raizza!!!
Rosario E.
Cafayate Salta
Me gustan los productos y me parecen de muy buena calidad. Me gusta analizar todo lo que pruebo basándome en mi tipo de piel. Por desgracia no tengo otra, pero siempre intento averiguar, por sus características principales, cómo podría funcionar en otras distintas a la mía.
Dimpal D.
Adelaide
1,204 reviews
This is an amazing product I really loved this product it's is good for all types of skin

Looking for your answer?