Nail Tek Foundation 2 Ridge Filler Nail Strengthener uploaded by amanda m.

BY NAIL TEK #39 in Nail Treatments

Nail Tek Foundation 2 Ridge Filler fills unsightly ridges and nail damage while healing and strengthening the natural nail. This unique base coat is a special blend of strengtheners, conditioners, micro-fibers, and natural fillers that promotes polish adhesion. Foundation smoothes uneven nail surfaces.

Tatum C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely thin nails that peel. This is the one product that I have found to work. It looks pretty on my nails. There are different levels for different nails. I have tried other nail strengthened and have found the peel and don't stay on long. This will stay on until you take it off. I wear it under nail polish and it makes my nails grow longer. I highly recommend it! It is inexpensive and worth it
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this nail strenghtener for about 2 weeks now and the results have been great. My nails are getting thicker and stronger and not breaking so easily as before. The only problem I see with it is that it wears off quickly so you have to reapply it any other day.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product after multiple friends recommended it and I was truly disappointed. When I first started using it I wasn't expecting much, but after 2 months of using the product my nails were still not stronger. Finally after 6 months of using this product and seeing no improvements I stopped using it. Do no recommend.
Corrie C.
North, VA
I use the whole "2" package. It has helped after having acrylic nails for months. My nails were so thin that they actually hurt. This system has definitely helped the newer layers of nail grow in.
amanda m.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
In love with this product, I only used it for 3 weeks so far and this is my results, I'm planning to continue to use it. It made my nails stronger and Define.
terri.gehrke
Oshkosh
This product is the bomb after using another product for years it made my nails dry and brittle tried this and in weeks it made them stronger and more beautiful
Danielle L.
San Diego, CA
I borrow this from a friend one time and had to get my own! I have very weak nails and this helped grow them to a decent strength. I don't think my nails will ever be amazingly tough, but this stuff is way better than any other nail strengthener/base coat that I have ever used!
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
This really does help strengthen nails and fills in any ridges that may be there. I love using this when I take of my acrylic nails, to help smooth them and bring them back to life. I really do love this stuff !
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
When I first got into the nail art world, this was the #1 recommended base coat. I bought a bottle and thought it worked decently for my natural nails. After using it for a few months I ended up getting splits back in the tips of my nails, so I wasn't that happy with it. It definitely helped my base color stay on my fingers longer and dried quickly when I applied it. However, after reading about the dangers of longtime exposure chemicals, I decided to switch base coats due to the fact that this contains formaldehyde.
Maggie A.
This stuff is amazing. I usually buy mine at Ulta. They have a couple different formulas but they are all really good. If you want strong, long, and ridge free nails this is for you. I have never ever tried a product that comes near how fast and well this works at strengthing your nails so they can grow long.