Nail Tek Foundation 2 Ridge Filler Nail Strengthener uploaded by amanda m.

BY NAIL TEK #52 in Nail Treatments

Nail Tek Foundation 2 Ridge Filler fills unsightly ridges and nail damage while healing and strengthening the natural nail. This unique base coat is a special blend of strengtheners, conditioners, micro-fibers, and natural fillers that promotes polish adhesion. Foundation smoothes uneven nail surfaces.

Nicole F.
Lomita
Keeps my nails strong and helps with all the damage I used to have from using acrylics and gel nails. I’ve noticed a big difference between using this product versus getting them done at a nail salon. It took about one month until my nails became this good looking!
Tatum C.
I have extremely thin nails that peel. This is the one product that I have found to work. It looks pretty on my nails. There are different levels for different nails. I have tried other nail strengthened and have found the peel and don't stay on long. This will stay on until you take it off. I wear it under nail polish and it makes my nails grow longer. I highly recommend it! It is inexpensive and worth it
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I have been using this nail strenghtener for about 2 weeks now and the results have been great. My nails are getting thicker and stronger and not breaking so easily as before. The only problem I see with it is that it wears off quickly so you have to reapply it any other day.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I bought this product after multiple friends recommended it and I was truly disappointed. When I first started using it I wasn't expecting much, but after 2 months of using the product my nails were still not stronger. Finally after 6 months of using this product and seeing no improvements I stopped using it. Do no recommend.
Corrie C.
North, VA
I use the whole "2" package. It has helped after having acrylic nails for months. My nails were so thin that they actually hurt. This system has definitely helped the newer layers of nail grow in.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
When I first got into the nail art world, this was the #1 recommended base coat. I bought a bottle and thought it worked decently for my natural nails. After using it for a few months I ended up getting splits back in the tips of my nails, so I wasn't that happy with it. It definitely helped my base color stay on my fingers longer and dried quickly when I applied it. However, after reading about the dangers of longtime exposure chemicals, I decided to switch base coats due to the fact that this contains formaldehyde.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I have very weak nails that break and peel. I initially went to the beauty supply store looking for Nailtique, but the clerk talked me into getting this as it is a similar product and half the price. I am so glad that I discovered it!
If you want to try something like this and aren't sure how to apply it, go to a beauty supply store and ask, I followed the directions they gave me to a T and it definitely helped my nails!
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
This nail care product is amazing! It has really done wonders with my nails. Before I started using this, my nails would grow on their own but was paper thin and broke off easily. Now they are strong and grow without breaking all over the place. I got 2 bottles of this for less than $10 from Amazon and I have never regret it!
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
This is great for peoples that have nails that break, chip, peal easy. It will help Strengthened your nail as it grows if you apply is once a week to the front of the and back as it grows even under other nail polish or alone. Also take a hair, skin, and nail vitamin...use cuticle oil and that should help with your nails
Maggie A.
This stuff is amazing. I usually buy mine at Ulta. They have a couple different formulas but they are all really good. If you want strong, long, and ridge free nails this is for you. I have never ever tried a product that comes near how fast and well this works at strengthing your nails so they can grow long.