Nail Tek Foundation 2, 0.5 oz

by Nail Tek

NULL

Doo you lik it ?
Start your review of Nail Tek Foundation 2, 0.5 oz!
Anita S.
Nail Tek Foundation 2, 0.5 oz uploaded by Anita S.
I used it before and stoped for a while, just to see if I noticed any difference. I can tell that with Nailtek my nails won't break and the nail polish stays in longer. I would recommend this product.
terrigehrke
Oshkosh
This product is the bomb after using another product for years it made my nails dry and brittle tried this and in weeks it made them stronger and more beautiful
Julia Z.
I bought this polish to strengthen my peeling and soft nails. I used the entire bottle and don't see the difference. When you apply it it looks and feels like base nail polish. Your nails look stronger but as soon as polish disappear my nails soft and peeling again. I will not buy it again!
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I have been using this nail strenghtener for about 2 weeks now and the results have been great. My nails are getting thicker and stronger and not breaking so easily as before. The only problem I see with it is that it wears off quickly so you have to reapply it any other day.
Corrie C.
North, VA
I use the whole "2" package. It has helped after having acrylic nails for months. My nails were so thin that they actually hurt. This system has definitely helped the newer layers of nail grow in.
Morgan A.
Eight Mile, AL
while i do like this nail strengthener i don’t really notice any difference from just a regular clear nail polish. maybe it has some affect that i just don’t notice? i’m not sure.
Shannon N.
Sun City, AZ
Is the only product that I am able to groa my nails out. Im actually painting MY nails tonight ****smiles******
Lauren L.
Portland, OR
This stuff is amazing! My nails are in pretty bad shape since I often pick at my nails. They are sometimes split up the middle or very soft and damaged. After using this treatment once I noticed a huge difference in the texture strength and length of my nails. They grew faster and thicker. This is one of my beauty staples.
Tatum C.
I have extremely thin nails that peel. This is the one product that I have found to work. It looks pretty on my nails. There are different levels for different nails. I have tried other nail strengthened and have found the peel and don't stay on long. This will stay on until you take it off. I wear it under nail polish and it makes my nails grow longer. I highly recommend it! It is inexpensive and worth it
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
It tools two weeks to see the effect. It did help my nails grow harder and for them to stop breaking as soon as they grew.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica H.