Nail Tek Foundation 2

by Nail Tek

Nail Tek Foundation 2 for soft, peeling nails. Fills unsightly ridges and nail damage while healing and strengthing the natural nail. This unique base coat is a special blend of strengthers, conditioners, micro-fibers and natural fillers. Nail Tek Foundation creates a superior surface that greatly increases polish adherence so the manicure that lasts and lasts. Nail Tek Foundation smooths uneven nail surfaces and masks nail imperfections while helping to grow healthy, beautiful nails.(0.5 fl. oz.)

Doo you lik it ?
Start your review of Nail Tek Foundation 2!
Ontario , CA
1,264 reviews
Nail Tek Foundation 2 uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great if you have those natural Bridges but I always get my nails done so I sometimes just have a little bit more sensitivity it’s also not as evening and if I don’t want to have fake nails are always to the ridge filler first and then to a regular polish I don’t recommend it by itself because it has like a little yellow tint
I bought this polish to strengthen my peeling and soft nails. I used the entire bottle and don't see the difference. When you apply it it looks and feels like base nail polish. Your nails look stronger but as soon as polish disappear my nails soft and peeling again. I will not buy it again!
Brooklyn, NY
Just got this so I do need a little more time to see what the long term results are. However upon first application I do really like it. Typically when my nail reach a certain length they start peeling and cracking at the sides. I’ve applied this three days ago and no new cracks or peeling have occurred. Only downside is that it peels fairly quickly from the nails so you’d have to reapply this everyday
Cleveland Hts, OH
I wouldn’t say it’s bad but it also does not keep my nails from breaking. It’s a good base coat, but what I really need is something to prevent the frequent breakage I have. I hoped for more for the price of this product.
Bristow, VA
Nail Tek Foundation 2 uploaded by Paige M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! I used to use this many years ago and my nails looked amazing. For whatever reason I stopped using it and my nails went back slowly to being brittle, weak and peeling. I have tried many products over the years and some how forgot about this one until I saw the Strengthner 2 at Ulta a few months ago. I used it daily but found my nails were still chipping and then I discovered you should use the strengthner alongside the ridge filler and that made a world of difference! My nails look healthy, are strong and are finally growing! Per the nail tek website, give 3-6 months to see a difference in your nails. I hava been using the strengthner for 3 months and the ridge filler only a couple of weeks, but my nails are so healthy now!
Westfield, MA
I was working in a restaurant a few years back, so hand washing every few minutes, in conjunction with getting gel nails done every 2 weeks had WRECKED my nails to the point of all the whites of my nails would be nonexistent due to softness/peeling. I got ahold of this nail telling product, and BOOM: my nails were resurrected after a few weeks!
New Hartford, CT
I have been using this nail strenghtener for about 2 weeks now and the results have been great. My nails are getting thicker and stronger and not breaking so easily as before. The only problem I see with it is that it wears off quickly so you have to reapply it any other day.
Portland , OR
This stuff is amazing! My nails are in pretty bad shape since I often pick at my nails. They are sometimes split up the middle or very soft and damaged. After using this treatment once I noticed a huge difference in the texture strength and length of my nails. They grew faster and thicker. This is one of my beauty staples.
Lomita
Keeps my nails strong and helps with all the damage I used to have from using acrylics and gel nails. I’ve noticed a big difference between using this product versus getting them done at a nail salon. It took about one month until my nails became this good looking!
North, VA
I use the whole "2" package. It has helped after having acrylic nails for months. My nails were so thin that they actually hurt. This system has definitely helped the newer layers of nail grow in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...