BY NAIL TEK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nail Tek 7 Days to Beautiful Hands Absorption Enhancing Masque This unique product performs two separate and important functions. Applying the masque over the Advanced Hydrating Cr me enhances absorption and maximizes moisture retention in the deep dermal layers of the skin (much like a patch is used in the medical field to concentrate and increase effectiveness of a treatment). As it is removed, gentle but thorough cleansing exfoliates and rejuvenates while stimulating new cell production. see more...

Review (1)
Michelle R.
Arthurdale, WV
Holy mother this stuff is good!!! I have very dry skin and my hands can tend to get so dry they crack and hurt from CONSTANT contact with water. Since I started this system, my hands look and feel amazing. They have never been this soft, ever. I use it 1 to 2 times per week when I am doing my manicure at home. It takes a while for the mask to dry so that you can peel it off, so I put it on while I file and trim my nails, and do my cuticles. By the time I have finished, the mask is done. I just peel it off and Viola, perfectly soft gorgeous hands. It is definitely worth a try if you are someone who works with your hands a lot (gardening, housework, artist, etc...) and have problems with dryness, callouses etc... I give it an A++ and highly recommend. Stay Lovely.