BY NAIL ROCK

For an instant bold manicure, try these designer nail wraps. see more...

Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps
  • "I followed the directions directly from the packaging, and sealed them with a top coat as suggested on multiple blogs." in 11 reviews
  • "They are way cheaper than sally hansen though so I would probably opt for these but I also had an issue with airbubbles and chipping." in 6 reviews
  • "They come in many amazing different designs but the problem with these are they don't stay on your nails for long (less than a day) which is a shame." in 5 reviews
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the nail wraps as much as the next girl. Easy, totally dry in seconds nail art? Yes please! My main issue with these is that they're not made of polish, they're just stickers. They're also a bit thick and didn't adhere or stay on well. :/
Ivone d.
Costa Mesa, CA
Stickers, no mess! love it!
Nirali P.
Drexel Hill, PA
This product isn't that good
Christina A.
Havertown, PA
These didn't work well for me at all. I've had better luck with other products that are advertised to do the same thing. Regular nail polish with a good base and top coat gave me better results.
Jannet J.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these in all colors super easy especially with kids or when ur simply on the go
Leah A.
Versailles, KY
I love having colored nails but I am horrible with liquid nail polish. Naturally I love this product and products like this. Nail Rock stood out to me though because of the awesome designs and colors. They look great and I got a lot of compliments! I work outside a lot and these didn't hold up as long as other "sticker" colors ive tried but they're not expensive and are easy to replace.
Cristin C.
Meriden, CT
Goes on like a regular sticker and peels off. No polish remover required.
Tatyana O.
Beaverton, OR
Is pretty good, I like it. It's not the best quality but it's awesome.
Jessica E.
I love how easy it is to change up your nails
Lakesha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are cheaper than the leading brand, and work better than the leading brand.
Cristin C.
Meriden, CT
What style is the most attractive to use?
Vanessa G.
Lubbock, TX
How long do these last?
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
How do these compare to the Salley Henson nail effects?
Kaitie P.
Tracy, CA
How are these compared to kiss nail wraps
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
How long would you say that these last?