BY TAKE IT OFF

Nail Polish Remover 4oz 7393 Nail Polish Remover 4oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love using this particular nail polish remover, it works better than most brands, only a little is needed to remove the polish. I've been using this one for many years now, my only problem is that it does have a strong scent but despite that minor problem, it's very cheap and I would definitely recommend.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Victorville, CA
Works just as good if not better than the name brand. It works great with darker nail polish.
Aijha L.
Aijha L.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Nail Polish Remover is one of the best. This nail polish remover's price was very affordable and CHEAP, i mean who doesn't like cheap things that work great.
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is inexpensive and it works well however the smell is stronger than any other nail polish remover that I've ever used.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this nail polish is AMAZING. It works really well. The smell is not amazing but it is definitely better than other nail polish removers that I've used. I'm very happy with this and would definitely recommend it!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Hays, KS
I tried this product on my nails whenever I wore black nail polish. Black nail polish always seems like the hardest to completely get off my nails and this nail polish remover did just fine! For the price it is a very good nail polish remover.
Works Really great! Love it. Love how it comes in different colors. Did not have trouble using it takes off nail polish quick.
Esteffany L.
Esteffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What caught my attention most about this product was it's rice. It is fairly cheap. My sister bought this and I've used it a couple of time. It removes nail polish by rubbing your nail with a cotton ball on your nail. Sometimes you have to rub a little harder for the nail polish to come off. But overall it does its job of removing the nail polish from your nails.
Holly G.
Holly G.
West Salem, OH
This product works very well. the smell isn't to pleasant, but what nail polish remover is. Its fairly cheap and does its job.