Nail Polish Remover

Many nail polish removers will work to remove polish, but dry out your nails! Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover not only takes off the darkest polishes, but it does it without drying the nail. It's acetone free and helps prep and clean yours nails to extend the life of color.

Does this work as well on glitter?
Do you think this is worth the price for a nail polish remover? #Nail Polish Remover
How well does this work with layered gel polish [product:mineral-fusion-nail-polish-remover] ?
Start your review of Nail Polish Remover!
liz B.
Bedford, KY
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by liz B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this polish remover! The smell is not horrible like other removers. I highly recommend this. Even tough on glitter polish
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover is lovely. It does not dry out your nails, and it does not contain acetone. This polish remover works great even though it is acetone-free; it takes off all nail polishes and my color street nails even when I have multiple layers. My nails are sensitive, and they can easily chip, break, and peel. This polish remover helps my nails be a little healthier, and it doesn't dry them out as other nail polish removers do. I recommend this product, and this is the only nail polish remover that I will use.
Tammy G.
Marion, IL
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Tammy G.
Non drying and acetone free. Helps prep and clean the nail surface to extend the life of color.Making beauty healthy.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely a 5 star plus product!! I don't understand the science behind the magic, all I know is that it's hypoallergenic, cruelty free, ONLY CONTAINS 3 ingredients, and leaves my nails and cuticles feeling moisturized, and healthier after polish removal! It doesn't have a harsh odor that takes hours to dissipate, and it never burns! You can use this traditionally, with a cotton ball and some friction; or by floating a empty baggie in a bowl of hot/warm water, pouring a small amount of product in to the inside corner of that baggie, then simply put your hands inside the baggie (making sure your polished nails are making contact with the MF, and the outside of the bag is still in the bowl of hot/warm water) and use your fingers to MAGICALLY rub the polish off!! It works with all kinds of polishes, nail strips, and even acrylic removal! The best part is it only runs about $7 a bottle! I haven't found a brick and mortar that carries it yet, but you can find it on Amazon, Highly recommend!
Amy V.
Auburn, ME
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Amy V.
Purchased at: Amazon
This vegan nail polish remover was recommended to me when I told someone about my peeling nails and how drying the acetone polish removers were to my nails. I usually wear glitter colorstreet nails and would have such a hard time getting the glitters off. This product is a life Changer! I dabbed it on a cotton ball, put it in a finger clip for about 5 min, and it all came right off. I was amazed at how it worked so easily on the glitters. The price point is a bit higher than normal polish removers, but given the fact it works so much better, it's well worth the extra $.
Tonya P.
Cleveland, GA
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Tonya P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not all polish removers are the same! In the past, I’ve always just bought whatever remover was on sale. This one was recommended to me for removing stubborn glitter polishes (I wear a lot of Color Street) and at first, I was reluctant to purchase it due to the price. I’m so glad I gave it a try! First, it smells nice, nothing like removers in the past. It also removes all my polishes with very little effort. Most importantly, my nails don’t feel dried out when I’m done! This is so worth the money! I recommend this acetone-free remover to all my friends.
Cindy V.
Charleston, SC
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Cindy V.
I order this from Amazon and use it to remove my Color Street nails. I love that there is an acetone free option as it is much gentler on my nails!
Brandy R.
Harriman, TN
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is like magic! I use approx 2 TBS in a small baggie and put that baggy in a bowl of warm water. I stick my fingers down in the baggie and wriggle them around for about a minute and the nail polish just falls off. It is very effective at removing nail polish and my Colorstreet nail strips, regular, glitter, gel and everything else in between. I especially love that it doesn't contain acetone which can be especially drying to my nails and skin around my nails. The smell is great too. It leaves my nails feeling nourished and healthy rather than stinky, crusty and dry. The only reason it lost a star is the price is kinda steep. It is worth the extra cost and while I can afford it, I'll pay it. I do wish it was more budget friendly though. I recommend this product. Nail Polish Remover, 6 Ounce Mineral Fusion
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely amazing. Bar far the best nail polish remover I’ve ever used. I use color street and taking my nail polish off was by far the easiest with this remover. Highly recommend. Nail Polish Remover
Diane M.
Royersford, PA
Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Diane M.
Several friends recommended Mineral Fusion nail polish remover. I primarily wear Color Street and Mineral Fusion does a good job of removing the nail polish. I will say that the glitter polishes are a little harder to remove. I have also found that this polish remover doesn't dry out my nails or irritate the skin around my nails. I have purchased this several times and will continue to purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Catlin H.
Springfield, OH
il y a 5 mois
Genise V. il y a 5 mois
Yes! It’s non acetone and is gentle on the nails. I use it with nail clips and leave on for about 5 mins. Removes nail polish, even chunky glitters!
Elizabeth M.
Littleton, NC
il y a un an
Melanie W. il y a 3 mois
I cut a cotton pad in half and put the polish remover on it and wrap on mail then I put nail clips on for 4-5 minutes. Polish wipes right off
Alecia H.
Zion, IL
il y a 2 ans
Cheyenne K. il y a 2 ans
I am almost done with my 1st bottle and have another on the way. My nail health has improved so much since using it! It doesn't dry out my nails and cuticles. My nails feel soft after polish removal. And it also has a pleasant smell compared to regular polish.
Genevieve K.
Monroe, WI
il y a 3 ans
Nail polish is my full-time job, so I put it on and take it off a LOT. I need a remover that’s effective but won’t wreck my nails. I’ve been using Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover, and it is definitely quick, but the acetone is causing my nails to peel. Is Nail Polish Remover worth the price? I’m willing to spring for it if it will work without soaking—I’m way too impatient for that. Did I already ask you about this, Arma G.?
Arma G. il y a 3 ans
I’ve never tried it but I’m curious now! We gotta keep those nails lookin good.