BeautyNailNail CareFormula X
Nail Polish Base Coat for Sephora 04 Oz

Nail Polish Base Coat Formula X for Sephora 0.4 Oz

by Formula X

The combination of an advanced adhesive primer and essential bonding agents forms a sticky layer that fuses with your lacquer and prolongs polish performance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nail Polish Base Coat Formula X for Sephora 0.4 Oz!
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Nail Polish Base Coat Formula X for Sephora 0.4 Oz uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased this FX topcoat buy formula X inside a Sephora store... So far I have enjoyed the entire line of formula ask… Including their limited addition colors but I do collaborations with, and their match colors as well as all of the sheet selections that they have at Sephora! TIP: Best bet to get a pot of water boiling? Purchase them online through the Sephora app even though they will say (shipping restriction) this just means it’ll have to come by ground and take a few extra days to get to you… Sounds good to me, especially when a $20 bottle is down to four dollars!!, Formula X CLEANSE - Nail Cleanser 0.4 oz
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Cover great, goes on easy, and lasts for a long time. It's my first time trying but I am very pleased will definitely be purchasing it again.
mia W.
Ossining, NY
this is a pretty basic base. seems to protect my nails but doesnt really do anything to help them
Jasmine M.
Baltimore, MD
Works well. I received it in a sample box once and it’s my go-to base. Has a little grip too it which is nice for helping polish to last.
Cynthia N.
Forest Hills, NY
Following up after applying [product:formula-x-prime-nail-base-coat-0.04-oz] apply a thin layer of the base coat. My nails didn’t chip often or at all when following formula x’s set.
Jennifer N.
Orlando, FL
Me gusta porque ayuda mucho a que mis uñas no se rompan y tengas una textura muy bonita
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
I’m not for or against it. I feel as a whole this works well with prime and the cleanse and the brand polish. I like that it’s not too thick like some but i dont know if I would spend the money on it again when I can pick up another brand.
Roshni P.
Edison, NJ
The formula x kit is my favorite for nails. It provides a base coat and top coat to help your polish last longer than most.
Molly G.
Greenville, MI
I dont think this is the base coat that I've used, it's more of a cream color, and I think it's called smoothing base coat. But I couldn't find it on here, however I loved that base coat. It made a huge difference in how smooth and shiny looking my polish was. I've heard Formula X is no longer in business, but so wish they'd come back!
Megan M.
Superior Twp, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Best base coat I found yet. Keeps my nail polish on for longer then anything I’ve found so far. All you need is just a thin coat and it works perfect.

Looking for your answer?