On-trend color with flawless coverage and outstanding durability. This product will be delivered by Standard Ground Shipping and is not eligible for Premium or Overnight Shipping.. Web ID: 581852.

Web ID: 581852

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nail Polish!
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Nail Polish uploaded by Mirela B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this nail polish at a discounted price, because it was part of the campaign. It was still pricey though. I got 2 different colors; “Retreat Yourself” and “Get Oasis.” The nail polish wears really well. I did my nails last Sunday, and they still look good. I still don’t have any chipping, which is amazing. I definitely recommend this brand, and specifically Essie’s Spring Collection at Ulta. Great quality!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
Loving this mani I did due to the Essie and Ulta contest. Love these colors. The color was easy to apply and it dried quickly.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Shade Light as Linen: Wasn't sure how I would feel about this shade at first but I am trying to try new shades. I was pleasantly surprised. A milky, pearl-like brown shade. It is really beautiful and totally out of my norm but I love it. This color is giving me major Mariah Carey Honey Video vibes. This is a color I think I will be eager to wear often. The color was prominent at 2 coats but I did 3.
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Nail Polish uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Spring 💐is here! And with Spring Break right around the corner. What better way to gear ⬆️ than adding the new limited edition spring 2021 collection by @Essie to your nail routine. You can get 4 beautiful colors. Just coordinate with every outfit 👗👙 💅 Great Oasis 💅 Light as Linen 💅 Cacti 🌵 on the Prize 💅 Infinity Cool 😎 I absolutely loved 🥰 the Light as Linen and Great Oasis. Also, Infinity Cool is just as amazing 🤩. Go to Ulta to pick up these amazing new colors while you can. My only suggestion would be to make them in a gel polish. Like, Share & Comment you favorite nail polish. #contest #essieulta #essiespringhues #influesnter @ultabeauty @influenster #momlife #iamtarasheree #contentcreator #mompreneur #smallbusiness
Jamie Y.
Every line of Essie nail polish is bound to impress you. All of their colors are very pigmented and smooth for application. My favorite nail color is called "teacup half full" and I've gotten the most compliments on this color. It's a mauve brown with a gold shimmer. It almost looks like a milk tea color with a slight golden shine.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Nail Polish uploaded by Shelesea R.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I’m currently loving Teacup Half Full from the Essie 2019 Spring Collection. It’s a beautiful chestnut brown with a golden iridescence. It applies opaque in one coat but I always do two coats. I would definitely recommend checking out this shade for this season. I purchased mine at my local Shoppers Drug Mart.

Looking for your answer?