BY NAIL MAGIC

Nail Magic is celebrating more than 40 years of excellence as the original nail strenghtener and conditioner! Nail Magic is a unique blend of ingredients which stimulates healthy and beautiful nail growth while strenghtening and conditioning weak or damaged nails. The effective penetrating nail strenghtener and conditioner to strenghten problem nails. Nail Magic is still selling strong all over the world for one simple reason - IT WORKS! This unique formula has been successfully treating problem nails for more than four decades. see more...

Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has been a strengthener for my nails. It has been a savior. My nails went from nubs to long and strong.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Ok, I will say it works. HOWEVER, there's a good chance that the harmful chemicals in it will burn THE CRAP out of your nails. It felt like my nails were on fire. I've never felt that before in my life. When I first started using it the burning would go away. Then one day it didn't. My nail were tingling and tender even after I took it off. Never again- it's not worth it. I would be on the safe side and use something like OPI's Nail Envy (original formula).