Nail Magic uploaded by Raquel G.Nail Magic uploaded by amanda v.

BY IL MAGIC

Nail Magic is a professional nail strengthener and conditioner that is guaranteed to work to strengthen nails and condition them so they grow. see more...

• Does this really work? I ordered some this week. What...1 Answers
Raquel G.
Cutler Bay, FL
I have tried many products throughout the years and this is my go to nail polish when I am trying to grow out my nails fast. It applies on easily and leaves a nice shine on your nails. I try to apply it once a day when I am trying to grow out my nails. This is a great nail polish.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
i am in shock there isn't hundreds of reviews on this. i had seen a youtube talk about how amazing it is for growing nails out. I've done a lot of nail dips which can cause damage so i used this and now my nails and grown out and healthy and they don't crack anymore
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
This is the BEST nail product ever! My nails are strong, shiny, healthy and my polish is lasting much longer than usual! I use it as a base coat, top coat and strengthener. This stuff is amazinf! My only complaints are the STRONG chemical smell and the fact that when it peels, the whole chunk of polish peels off in one piece sometimes. Other than that, I'm in love!
Nicole T.
Brownsburg, IN
This stuff is amazing! I have naturally bad nails. They break, split, peel and just never grow long and pretty.....until I found this stuff! After a week or two of this super fast drying treatment and my nails are growing, pretty and strong! This is the only treatment that has worked for me. Only negative, it smells awful...totally worth it though.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I used the "flawless base coat" from this line and it was SO clumpy and even though it claimed to fill ridges, I felt like it just accentuated them. I also bought the nail repair and Vanilla Almond cuticle oil and so far I like those but this particular base coat is a pain to work with.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This stuff works like a dream! Talk about instant strength! I enjoy using this and a bottle lasts a long time. This brand is one of the more popular brands as well for strengtheners and hardeners.
amanda v.
Paducah, KY
I personally like this product. I've only used it for a few days but when I put it on it feels like my nails are harder. It also makes my nails shiny. Only thing I don't really like is the strong smell of it.
Ophelia S.
I LOVE THIS. It's one of the best nail strengtheners I've used in forever. I just have to reapply every week and it keeps my nails from breaking and chipping. I buy it a few things at a time.
Mai.Tai ..
This worked really well on my nails. I used it as a base coat as well. I love this product. Really helped make my nails strong.
Devin M.
Harleysville, PA
As someone who has a major nail biting problem AND crappy nails, there are few products that can really wow me. It's been 4 years of using this product and I will never EVER go back to the cheaper alternatives. This formula is long lasting and truly goes above and beyond. My thin, peely short nails are completely transformed in two manicures, and I attribute that 100% to Nail Magic!
Anne I.
Torrance, CA
Does this really work? I ordered some this week. What's the earliest you can see some results? ..