BY IL LIFE

Nail Life Revitalizer Treatment New Formula heals and mends splitting, weak nails and revitalizes them for extra strength. see more...

• Is this for nail growth, nail hardener or for problem nai...2 Answers
Sadie O.
I loveeee this stuff! my nails can usually crack if they grow out enough & they peel all the time! if i play with my nails i could literally pull the excess right off & cut them down until i can’t anymore just with my fingers. But after just a week of using this stuff my nails grew out a good amount & don’t bend anymore. Leaves a really pretty shine unlike a regular top coat which seem to soak into the nail
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
I bit my nails as a kid and as a result, my fingernails are naturally very short and paper thin...Nail life is a lifesaver for me. I noticed growth in THE NEXT 24 HOURS!!!!! Nail Life is worth every dime!!!!!!
Lois L.
Jacksonville , FL
This has been my go-to nail treatment for well over 15 years. Out of boredom, I may switch up sometime, but I always come back to Nail Life Nail Revitalizer. I use it as my initial treatment before applying a base coat. It has helped to alleviate any peeling, or splitting, also helping me to maintain my length, therefore, growing my nails. I always have a bottle on standby.
c c.
My go to nail treatment that will make your nails perfection. Just paint 🎨 a few coats of this on your bare nails and witness the instant transformation take place.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
After getting gel manicures for about a year, the whole process really started to take a toll on my nails. I went into Sallys and asked the gal what I should use to mend my haggard nails. Im very please with the results and the process was very easy.
Jessica R.
Dublin, CA
This is my favorite product I Bought this year! My nails are constantly cracking and peeling, this has saved my nails. It leaves a beautiful shiny finish and allows my nails to actually GROW. It's my Holy Grail of nail products. The price is so good for the amount you get
Michelle B.
Is this for nail growth, nail hardener or for problem nails ??