Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Rosa G.Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Shaylena L.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish see more...

chrys j.
I absolutely adore the OPI brand!!! I have to stop my self from buying so much of them when I see them!! I have yet to come across any that I don't love!! This color is no exception! The opacity of OPI laquers are what keep me coming back, not to mention the beautiful color range!
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
I love all the OPI nail polishes. This one is great as well, it applies easily and is quite durable. Also I like OPI brushes, I find them to be comfortable at use. I own some shades from this brand, some of them are older then 5 years, but they still work well.
Fancy G.
I absolutely love OPI, but this shade simply did no justice for me. The color was too translucent & it didn’t supply my nail with full coverage like i wanted . The shade appeared to be so much lighter applied verses being outside of the bottle sadly .
Carrie K.
Opi Nail Polish is the longest wearing and chip resistant polish you can buy period and I love these shades inspired by Gwen Stefani Love Angel Music Baby and L.A,M.B. You can't go wrong with this brand. Highly recommended!!!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I love opi polish because it's 5 free and has such a huge variety of colors. Most of them are really opaque meaning it only takes 1 coat but I usually do 2 coats to make sure I've covered my nails completely. This color is a beautiful opalescent color and I looove it because it goes with anything! I just wish it wasn't so expensive because it chips so fast, but I have very flimsy weak nails so maybe it would last on other nails.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
OPI Love Angel Music Baby is the perfect gold polish! Not only that, but it dries down to a glorious satin finish. For those of you who love the matte look but can’t stand the feel of it, this polish is for you. It’s opaque in one coat, and you can even top it with a shiny topper to bring out a little more sparkle in this polish. Bonus: it stamps very well! This is one of my favorite mainstream polishes.
Josie O.
Fort Hood, TX
This is he perfect color for an accent nail! Opi is my favorite nail polish brand to wear! I always have it on acrylics and it never budged! I get my opi nail polish at ulta, and will continue to buy it! ❤️
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I love this product. I find myself using this everyday or every other day. I never leave town without it. If you are considering this. Buy it now. You will love it. Like I do.
Ricci K.
I love this color! 2 coats of this stuff and your nails are perfect for any holiday party or event. This color works great with a nuetral outfit and adds a bright contrast.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I love this color and brand! It’s a pretty color to wear for the holidays or just because. Jazz it up with some glitter polish on top. OPI brand is long lasting and easy to apply. It doesn’t clump up and doesn’t require a lot of coats. I will continue to purchase this brand!