Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Rosa G.Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Shaylena L.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish see more...

Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
I love all the OPI nail polishes. This one is great as well, it applies easily and is quite durable. Also I like OPI brushes, I find them to be comfortable at use. I own some shades from this brand, some of them are older then 5 years, but they still work well.
Mary E.
Anything Gwen Stefani puts out is genuine quality and usually created with a "fatal attraction to cuteness." The OPI set was no exception. I loved the colors especially the gold shimmer. Gwen is a fashion icon and I will continue to purchase products that she endorses.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I love opi polish because it's 5 free and has such a huge variety of colors. Most of them are really opaque meaning it only takes 1 coat but I usually do 2 coats to make sure I've covered my nails completely. This color is a beautiful opalescent color and I looove it because it goes with anything! I just wish it wasn't so expensive because it chips so fast, but I have very flimsy weak nails so maybe it would last on other nails.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
OPI Love Angel Music Baby is the perfect gold polish! Not only that, but it dries down to a glorious satin finish. For those of you who love the matte look but can’t stand the feel of it, this polish is for you. It’s opaque in one coat, and you can even top it with a shiny topper to bring out a little more sparkle in this polish. Bonus: it stamps very well! This is one of my favorite mainstream polishes.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I love this color and brand! It’s a pretty color to wear for the holidays or just because. Jazz it up with some glitter polish on top. OPI brand is long lasting and easy to apply. It doesn’t clump up and doesn’t require a lot of coats. I will continue to purchase this brand!
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
Any OPI product will get an A+ from me! The colors never fail, they last for a long time and they go on just as professionally as if I had paid to have them done
chrys j.
I absolutely adore the OPI brand!!! I have to stop my self from buying so much of them when I see them!! I have yet to come across any that I don't love!! This color is no exception! The opacity of OPI laquers are what keep me coming back, not to mention the beautiful color range!
Carrie K.
Opi Nail Polish is the longest wearing and chip resistant polish you can buy period and I love these shades inspired by Gwen Stefani Love Angel Music Baby and L.A,M.B. You can't go wrong with this brand. Highly recommended!!!
Mai K K.
OMG. This is my ultimate FAVORITE gold polish ever. I have 2 bottles of this. I love the way it is shimmery with an top coat applied over it. Without a top coat, it dries matte and it looks SUPER fine and Super silky smooth, which I think Everyone who owns this loves about most! Get one while you still can. Seriously, GET ONE.