Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Shaylena L.Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Rosa G.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish see more...

chrys j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore the OPI brand!!! I have to stop my self from buying so much of them when I see them!! I have yet to come across any that I don't love!! This color is no exception! The opacity of OPI laquers are what keep me coming back, not to mention the beautiful color range!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love opi polish because it's 5 free and has such a huge variety of colors. Most of them are really opaque meaning it only takes 1 coat but I usually do 2 coats to make sure I've covered my nails completely. This color is a beautiful opalescent color and I looove it because it goes with anything! I just wish it wasn't so expensive because it chips so fast, but I have very flimsy weak nails so maybe it would last on other nails.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI Love Angel Music Baby is the perfect gold polish! Not only that, but it dries down to a glorious satin finish. For those of you who love the matte look but can’t stand the feel of it, this polish is for you. It’s opaque in one coat, and you can even top it with a shiny topper to bring out a little more sparkle in this polish. Bonus: it stamps very well! This is one of my favorite mainstream polishes.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color, I thought it would be sheer but it’s pretty good. I tend to always use two coats. It can be found at Walmart,it’s super easy to apply on the nail and very easy to remove with nail polish remover.
Josie O.
Fort Hood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is he perfect color for an accent nail! Opi is my favorite nail polish brand to wear! I always have it on acrylics and it never budged! I get my opi nail polish at ulta, and will continue to buy it! ❤️
Ricci K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color! 2 coats of this stuff and your nails are perfect for any holiday party or event. This color works great with a nuetral outfit and adds a bright contrast.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and brand! It’s a pretty color to wear for the holidays or just because. Jazz it up with some glitter polish on top. OPI brand is long lasting and easy to apply. It doesn’t clump up and doesn’t require a lot of coats. I will continue to purchase this brand!
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is my favorite. I am a nail polish person, So I have many, may be 100s of colors. wears good, easy to apply, dries quickly., Lasts for long time. Expensive though. Really too high price for all color. And it's not that different from other good brands.
Angela T.
Olive Branch
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this opi color. Great for holiday gatherings. It is pretty and sparkly without being too loud. It matches many outfits bc it is neutral. We love opi polishes !
Rosa G.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is to die for! It dries like a matte shimmer but when you add the top coat it shines like crazy. I usually use this color on all my nail looks idk I just like that it gives me shimmer and completes my nails.