OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL G28 Love. Angel. Music. Baby by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish

4.65 / 5

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I loved the pigmentation and the finish this nail polish provided! I also loved the application and the chip resistance this nail polish provided! I also loved the drying time this nail polish provided! Highly recommend this product!
5 / 5
I recently tried a new nail polish, and I'm absolutely loving it! The color is gorgeous and vibrant, and it applied smoothly with just the right consistency. What really impressed me was the quick drying time – no more waiting around for ages to use my hands! The durability has also been excellent; my nails have stayed chip-free for days. Overall, this nail polish has become a new favorite in my collection, and I can't wait to try more shades from this brand. πŸ’…πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ
5 / 5
I loved this when I had it. It was a matte sparkle in a pretty golden hue. Very different than what I was used to. The color was very complimentary to my olive complexion and I just loved that it was matte!