BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL G23 Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish see more...

Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's no secret everybody knows I love the color purple. OPI is one of the brands that I look forward to finding when I go to the nail shop to get my nails done or to purchase myself I just love the way it's easy to put on the nails and it doesn't take that long to dry and now they have so many different kinds you can get some guys with glitter so I'm just every year looks like they come out with a different kind of collection so if you get a chance try opi it has almost any color that you can think of.
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
OPI is the best. They’re nail products are such great quality. I have used it for over 10 years. You can buy it at Sally’s and they have deals a lot. It is super easy to apply and stays on for days. I will continue to buy it!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
At like $9 a bottle OPI is pretty expensive and in my opinion not really any better than some cheaper brands ive used. It is easy to appy and isnt usually clumpy which is nice. There are a ton of colors to choose from so thats a plus.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Opi makes the best nail polish that I've ever used. It goes on smoothly after sitting for several months in my drawer. The brush is the perfect width and thickness to get a clean stroke every time. It is super opaque and doesn't look streaky, so one coat is enough with most shades. The wear time is great too, so you won't have to repolish every few days.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
For some reason the quality of this brand always seems to stand out. My grandma swore by this brand growing up. And I can see why she has, the colors are always true to their appearance. Out of all the brands I've tried this one seems to have the longest wear time.
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
I love pretty nails. I used to get my nails done all the time. When I got pregnant with my son, my body chemistry changed so much that I can no longer wear polish. It honestly will not stay on my nails. It is very frustrating.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I've tried many nail polishes in the past and OPI is the best. I work in the food industry and I'm constantly washing my hands which cause my nail polish to flake and chip off. OPI nail polish seems to have the longest lasting wear.
Dallas O.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've only ever used OPI a few times because they're much pricier than other brands. However the Polish strength is definitely noticeable it tends to last longer than some of the cheaper brands, even without a top coat.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I really really love this shade of OPIS nail polish it is SOO pretty on, I’ve already purchased two I love it so much. The nail polish lasted about a week before chipping which isn’t bad I love using it in my toes too

Amazon