BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL G23 Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Opi makes the best nail polish that I've ever used. It goes on smoothly after sitting for several months in my drawer. The brush is the perfect width and thickness to get a clean stroke every time. It is super opaque and doesn't look streaky, so one coat is enough with most shades. The wear time is great too, so you won't have to repolish every few days.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
Koi has always been on not my top lines I use! Always has great colors and not so many look similar not like other brands they come out with collection and they’re all different! Never can go wrong with opi! Has never failed on me! Price for myself is not to price I just use my pro card at Sally’s
Shaina G.
El segundo, CA
This is a great transitional color from Summer to Fall. I get all my OPI polishes from CVS or Target. I love OPI Polishes and will only use them or Essie. None of the other brands compare. The colors and brand essence are unique and the polish really does last substantially longer than other brands
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
For some reason the quality of this brand always seems to stand out. My grandma swore by this brand growing up. And I can see why she has, the colors are always true to their appearance. Out of all the brands I've tried this one seems to have the longest wear time.
Destiny F.
Estill Spgs, TN
They have beautiful colour selections to choose from. Drying time isn't too bad. Sometimes the bottles are hard to open. Lasts a long time. Haven't had an issue with chipping. (I don't paint my finger nails but my toe nails are always painted!)
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Love OPI and only ever use OPI on my nails! I️ wish that they would make rainbow packs so I️ could have every single color in the rainbow! Maybe they do? Stays on quite a while and doesn’t seem to chip as easily as other polishes.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Beautiful color unfortunately I used it on my toes and it indented on my big toe close to me getting the pedicure but then it lasted forever. Opi is always my preferred nail polish brand and I simply love love love all the colors.
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
I love pretty nails. I used to get my nails done all the time. When I got pregnant with my son, my body chemistry changed so much that I can no longer wear polish. It honestly will not stay on my nails. It is very frustrating.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I've tried many nail polishes in the past and OPI is the best. I work in the food industry and I'm constantly washing my hands which cause my nail polish to flake and chip off. OPI nail polish seems to have the longest lasting wear.
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
I've only ever used OPI a few times because they're much pricier than other brands. However the Polish strength is definitely noticeable it tends to last longer than some of the cheaper brands, even without a top coat.