BY OPI #81 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer - # NL G23 Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's no secret everybody knows I love the color purple. OPI is one of the brands that I look forward to finding when I go to the nail shop to get my nails done or to purchase myself I just love the way it's easy to put on the nails and it doesn't take that long to dry and now they have so many different kinds you can get some guys with glitter so I'm just every year looks like they come out with a different kind of collection so if you get a chance try opi it has almost any color that you can think of.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the color it’s like a duo chrome and it compliments all skin tones it’s long wearing and looks great with a high shine top coat I always like to use opi nail products and u can find it at your local beauty store I highly recommend
christina m.
East Boston, MA
At like $9 a bottle OPI is pretty expensive and in my opinion not really any better than some cheaper brands ive used. It is easy to appy and isnt usually clumpy which is nice. There are a ton of colors to choose from so thats a plus.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
Dreamy color, and I love the way it looks on my pale skin. It dries really fast and it just took one layer to see the exact color that you purchase. I love OPI and definitely recommend it to friends!
Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
I love OPI it’s a little expensive polish but your prices are worth it because you don’t have to apply loads of coats and the polish color choices are endless! I would definitely purchase more!!
Amber L.
Miamisburg, OH
This color is beautiful for the colder months and applies so smoothly simply and drys so quickly only fault is that you do need to apply two to three coats for full color to shine through.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Opi makes the best nail polish that I've ever used. It goes on smoothly after sitting for several months in my drawer. The brush is the perfect width and thickness to get a clean stroke every time. It is super opaque and doesn't look streaky, so one coat is enough with most shades. The wear time is great too, so you won't have to repolish every few days.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love the metallic nail polishes and this shade of nail polish is very cute. The only downfall is it is a little pricey and als the brush makes it a tad hard to apply. It is much better than most nail polish brands.
Crystal G.
Mustang, OK
I love the color of this polish, it looks best if You do 2 - 3 coats, and has a slight holographic finish. It lasts without chipping for about 5 days if You use a good top gloss.
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Although they tend to be a big talked about brand.. when using this product at home it doesn't apply thick enough or last long enough. Only when being used professionally does it seem to be long lasting. It is costly and not worth it to use at home. I don't really recommend it to those who are wanting the best bang for their buck.