Nail Lacquer - # NL F64 First Date At The Golden Gate by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.Nail Lacquer - # NL F64 First Date At The Golden Gate by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Afra S.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer # NL F64 First Date At The Golden Gate is an unique polish filled with sand particles to give it a gritty, almost sandpaper effect look once dry and is perfect for adding some simple detail to your nails. see more...

Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Love OPI polishes, they have a great color selection! Unfortunately I find that some colors tend to chip more then others, but overall the ones that I’ve bought and tried have been great so far. This is definitely my go to product when picking out a drugstore nail polish, although it’s a bit pricey.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
I really enjoy OPI nail polishes and First Date at the golden gate is a perfect color for the colder winter months..I use their base coat two coats of color and their top coat and my manicure normally lasts me about 7 days without chipping. I do recommend both this color and OPI.. I will continue to purchase.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Piya S.
JOPLIN, MO
This is has to be my favorite brand of nail polish thus far. The bottle design, the performance, and the color selection is on par. I own so many of OPI nail polishes and will continue to collect more. It can be a bit pricey but the performance is worth it.
Sara G.
Love this color! It looks amazing on all kinds of skin tones and goes on really well. The brush inside the bottle is very good and helps the polish to go on quite smoothly. I would highly recommend this polish to anyone looks for a hot reddish color!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
OPI is my all time favorite brand of nail polishes. I got this color because I used to live in San Francisco, and it’s gorgeous on! Dries pretty quickly, goes on smoothly and lasts. OPI is pretty pricey, but they’re worth every penny.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
The color is a nice golden red color. I have pale skin and it works really well with my skin tone. It is a good value for the price. I don't like that it chips easily however the color is rich and deep and it looks very pretty.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
So cute! Love these polishes. I use them on my toes and also when I do acrylics or don’t do acrylics. It’s one of the only brands I have the most of. It is long lasting and it works very well. I would recommend it to others
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
This one is my favorite. I am a nail polish person, So I have many, may be 100s of colors. wears good, easy to apply, dries quickly., Lasts for long time. Expensive though. Really too high price for all color. And it's not that different from other good brands.
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
I love this color too!! Love a lot of colors from this brand. It’s such a nice red and makes my hands stand out! Suits my skin tone very well! Goes on smoothly and lasts really long and it’s super affordable!