Nail Lacquer - # NL F61 Muir Muir On the Wall by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL F61 Muir Muir On the Wall OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish Women see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vivian C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color polish is lighter once applied and doesn’t have such a strong hue of green unless you apply three coats. I’m not too fond of OPI as I believe it leaves a stain on the nail even with a base coat application. Make sure you apply lightly as the polish is heavy.
Ana Carolina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this polish at Sally’s beauty supply store. I was a little iffy because of the cost, but loved the color. I typically see salons using this brand of polish so I figured it was great. The color was gorgeous and it was very easy to apply. Unfortunately, even with a top coat, it started chipping off the next day. I gotta say, I was really disappointed. For an expensive polish it didn’t last near as long as I’d hoped.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Opi is still
The best nail polish out there. my mom used to just buy Opi nail polish so I've been using it for 20+ years now and it still works just as good. This color looks fantastic and goes with everything.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great dark shade--perfect for fall. I like to change up my polish every couple of weeks, and I always alternate between darks and lights. I am partial to Lincoln Park After Dark, but this is a great alternate for that. Polish goes on like most salon polish does...smooth, full coverage, shiny.
Jill W.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is amazing! I love opi because you don’t have to use so many coats to achieve the perfect color. Lasts longer than most brands, and doesn’t have a strong odor like most others. Definitely recommend this polish.
Olivia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI is my go to nail polish brand! They have great colors that are so smooth and great colors! Glides on smooth not clumpy at all but it goes on pigmented and not streaky like other products! I would buy again for sure!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my nails look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my nails without it!
Haley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite nail polishes! It puts the perfect twist on your dark vampy red for fall with green, good and blue reflects. I will definitely repurchase.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is my favorite colors made bad the brand. I am a repeat user. I purchased this from Ulta. Would recommend to others. Would purchase again. Use this color in fall and winter.