Nail Lacquer - # NL F53 A-Piers To Be Tan by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Tiffani B.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer # NL F53 A Piers To Be Tan is an unique polish filled with sand particles to give it a gritty, almost sandpaper effect look once dry and is perfect for adding some simple detail to your nails. see more...

gracie f.
I love this nail polish brand but this color was not my favorite I got really excited when I saw in the bottle because it was such a unique yellow brown green-ish color but I was disappointed when the color payoff was not the best I would like to try this product again because I ended up returning it.
Tiffani B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is my absolute favorite color that OPI has ever put out. I was pretty sad when they discontinued it but quickly ran to eBay to stock up because I love it so much. It's such a rich brown and looks great with my skin tone. I get many of compliments on the color when I wear it, and it quickly became my boyfriend's favorite that I wear.
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
I love this nail posting brand. It goes on the nails so well. It takes a little bit longer to dry, but I feel like it last a lot longer. So far I haven't boughten a bad color. I plan on buying more colors for fall.
Savannah M.
Madera, CA
Love this brand of nail polish. Color kinda looks like a mustard color. Only bad thing is if you don’t have too coat it chips easily. Over all love product not too pricey. And in my opinion best brand of nail polish
Faith T.
OPI really is the best nail polish, not only is it easy to apply and lasts long but the bottle of polish itself lasts forever. I’ve had bottles of them for almost a decade.
Kelly A.
I LOVE this OPI shade!! It is the PERFECT fall/winter shade. Absolutely beautiful. Incredibly pigmented, very opaque- one coat would be beautiful on its own. Gorgeous shade
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
For the most part I love opi however some of the colors come across streaky and dark stripes come through after nails dry I find it happens most with certain oranges and reds
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
I had to try this color as it is becoming so trendy, and it is amazing!!! Looks beautiful with fair skin tones and dark skin tones and looks beautiful in the winter!
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Easy to apply and it dry really quickly. It's a gorgeous color as well. You don't have to reapply to get the color to pop in just one use it brings put the color.
Nicole W.
Love all the colors. Keeps things fun . add your own designs or specific color for any celebration. Even if set on one color theres a ton of diffferent shades of that color.