BY OPI

Nail Lacquer # NL F53 A Piers To Be Tan is an unique polish filled with sand particles to give it a gritty, almost sandpaper effect look once dry and is perfect for adding some simple detail to your nails. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shante P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Polish Is Great For The Summer And Fall Time. It Looks Great On Brown Skin. I’m In Love With It And I Continue To Use It. I Always Find It At Walmart Or My Local Beauty Supply. The Product Is Very Affordable.
Faith T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI really is the best nail polish, not only is it easy to apply and lasts long but the bottle of polish itself lasts forever. I’ve had bottles of them for almost a decade.
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this OPI shade!! It is the PERFECT fall/winter shade. Absolutely beautiful. Incredibly pigmented, very opaque- one coat would be beautiful on its own. Gorgeous shade
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the colors. Keeps things fun . add your own designs or specific color for any celebration. Even if set on one color theres a ton of diffferent shades of that color.
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to try this color as it is becoming so trendy, and it is amazing!!! Looks beautiful with fair skin tones and dark skin tones and looks beautiful in the winter!
Lorren A.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail posting brand. It goes on the nails so well. It takes a little bit longer to dry, but I feel like it last a lot longer. So far I haven't boughten a bad color. I plan on buying more colors for fall.
Brina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to fall shade! I really love a nice warm earth tone shade, and this is one of those colors that will work with just about anything. The formula is easy to work with & it doesn’t accentuate any imperfections in the nail.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the most part I love opi however some of the colors come across streaky and dark stripes come through after nails dry I find it happens most with certain oranges and reds
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply and it dry really quickly. It's a gorgeous color as well. You don't have to reapply to get the color to pop in just one use it brings put the color.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color! It's a beautiful tan/brown and it's perfect for the fall and winter months. It looks very classy and chic and is just the perfect shade of brown. I love it, it's definitely on of my most favorites.