Nail Lacquer # NL E47 Suzi Skis The Pyrenees by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Danielle J.

BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. Opi nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Kara M.
Love this nail polish brand. You know it is great when you can find it in almost any nail salon. The color last for 2+ weeks, you never need more than two coats either. They have many Vibrant, lasting, beautiful colors to choose from.
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
I love every color that OPI comes out with. I love the fun names that they give the colors. I just bought five new colors just this past weekend. I love that you don't have to use a million coats to get the right color. They have every color that you can think of. And they are super affordable you can also buy them almost anywhere,any store that has a beauty product will have O.P.I....it was also the number one choice for my nail tech class,everything O.P.I.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
If you know anything about nails and nail polish, then you have already heard of OPI. OPI is the mercedes-benz of the nail polish world. It is without a doubt one of the best polishes on the market. The polish last much longer than any other brand and comes in hundreds of great colors. It never goes bad, or turns your nails yellow. Some colors don't even need to be applied in two coats! You must try this polish!
Erin D.
Rochester , NY
Opi is a cult favorite. Somehow I’ve chosen this color several times at salons and I laugh at the name. All of their colors have unique and funny titles. Opi has one of the best quality formulas on the market, with very opaque color formula. You can’t go wrong with any of their shades!!!
Julia d.
Pensacola, FL
I love those dark color so all the time I try something new. But always I end buying OPI because of course the colors and also because the brush. It makes easy to color my nails to much easier then the others one. OPI is the best!
Lia E.
This color is very sexy and goes with any outfit you're wearing. I found it to be long lasting and it dries pretty quickly. I love this color so much and would highly recommend it.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Opi is an awesome nail polish brand. It is one of many peoples “go to” in my opinion. Everything I go to a nail salon this is the brand they have the most of. They continue to come out with such a variety of colors it is crazy they haven’t run out. This nail polish is awesome quality and at an affordable price. This color in particular I find to be very beautiful.
Melissa B.
Another really great nail polish. This is in my top two. Most of my polish is opi. It can get expensive but it's worth it. The polish applies great. It's last longer than any other nail polish out there besides gel. And you can avoid the price by catching a sale which opi does often.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
I love using dark colors on my nails. And this color is amazing. You don't have to go over and over so it gets dark. Just 2 coats even one will do. I think it's okay pricing for nail polish.