Nail Lacquer # NL E47 Suzi Skis The Pyrenees by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Danielle J.

BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. Opi nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Valerie K.
Love this polish nail. The color is beautiful and shine when is dry.regulary buy in farmacy
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
I love every color that OPI comes out with. I love the fun names that they give the colors. I just bought five new colors just this past weekend. I love that you don't have to use a million coats to get the right color. They have every color that you can think of. And they are super affordable you can also buy them almost anywhere,any store that has a beauty product will have O.P.I....it was also the number one choice for my nail tech class,everything O.P.I.
Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
I use OPI polishes often when I get my nails done at the salon. It always looks so great when the nail tech applies it for me. I am not so great at applying it myself, but if you have a steady hand you will like this polish. This is my favorite October color.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
I love using dark colors on my nails. And this color is amazing. You don't have to go over and over so it gets dark. Just 2 coats even one will do. I think it's okay pricing for nail polish.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
If you know anything about nails and nail polish, then you have already heard of OPI. OPI is the mercedes-benz of the nail polish world. It is without a doubt one of the best polishes on the market. The polish last much longer than any other brand and comes in hundreds of great colors. It never goes bad, or turns your nails yellow. Some colors don't even need to be applied in two coats! You must try this polish!
Juanita V.
Where i work we have fancy fingers on Tuesday. Were all the residents come down and get their nails done and this is one of the most popular brands in the tubs of polishes
Melissa A.
Another really great nail polish. This is in my top two. Most of my polish is opi. It can get expensive but it's worth it. The polish applies great. It's last longer than any other nail polish out there besides gel. And you can avoid the price by catching a sale which opi does often.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this color and the brand the color last for a long time and is easy to apply and use and has good values and is very affordable compared to any other brand this is better and I will buy again
Haley L.
I love OPI nail polish it's one of my favorites because it's so long lasting, I will definitely buy this brand again, it's a little pricey but it's worth it. It's also east to apply and smooth texture.
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
My go to nail color! This color lasted a week for me which was okay but could’ve lasted longer. Not too pricey at all so I would purchase it again