Nail Lacquer - # NL B85 Over the Taupe by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY OPI #3 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer - # NL B85 Over the Taupe OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish Women see more...

• Ive never actually tried this , is this really good nail polish a...1 Answers
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I absolutely love this brand and color of nail polish, it's a very natural nude looking color. This is the first time I've used this color but I've used the brand many times before. It can be a little pricey but definitely worth it! It last forever, doesn't chip right away, and also only takes a couple coats. I definitely would recommend y'all to buy this product.
Khessa H.
I am a sucker for nude polishes. I am even more sucked in when it by one of my favorite nail polish brands. I have a large collection of OPI nail polish because it's a very well trusted brand. The quality of the polishes are great. I love the size of the brush. It isn't too big or too small. Just right for my nails. The polish formula is very nice and opaque. One coat is good but 2 coats is even better.
Kaarin V.
Lynwood, IL
Opi is by far one of my favorite nail polish brands. I am what some may call a nail art guru. My nails are ALWAYS made up, and almost always have some funky, cute design on them. OPI gives me the opportunity to get my nails done fast, because it is quick drying, and with 3 children 4 and under, I really need that. It also lasts for quite a while, which I love.
Kasie G.
One of my favorite nudes. You can't go wrong with opi polishes. They last longer than most of my drugstore polishes, especially when paired with opi base and top coat. I buy many different colors and am never disappointed in the pigment of the product. Opi makes some of the best polishes I've tried.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
i️ have this on my nails right now!! it hasn’t chipped at all. i️ love it so much. the color is so pretty and easy to apply. it’s my first time using it and i’m in love. i definitely recommend it to everyone.
Leah R.
LAKEWOOD
OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands. They are long lasting and very easy to apply. They also last longer in the bottle and do not dry up as quickly. The color selection is also awesome. They are pricey, but worth the extra few dollars. They make great gifts for your gal pals!
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA
This color is nice - it's an extremely unique combination that literally looks different under every light. It's a color that is difficult to explain but it's sort of a light purple/grey/pink. I wore it as a guest at a wedding where I wanted to wear something unique and not a typical color like Funny Bunny. I recommend it!
Deja E.
Fayetteville , AR
It’s a very pretty nude color, usually nudes are very transparent but this has opacity. I usually buy my nail polishes at Walmart which is where I got this one. It wasn’t as expensive as I expected considering the brand is huge. I definitely would buy the polish again.
Brittney U.
OPI brand polish does tend to stay a bit longer than cheaper brands. They offer a fun variety of colors but you cannot always purchase them as they come in collections. The price is higher, but it doesn’t seem much different than other cheaper polishes I’ve used
Victoria P.
Fishkill, NY
I found that this was the perfect nude. My only complaint being that it turned out streaky so I had to apply about three thin coats in order to reach its full affect. Regardless of the streaky issue I do enjoy this product and will use it again in the future.
Angelica ♛.
Ive never actually tried this , is this really good nail polish and where could i find it or buy it?