Nail Lacquer - # NL B85 Over the Taupe by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Ellînã Q.Nail Lacquer - # NL B85 Over the Taupe by OPI for Women - 0.5 oz Nail Polish uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY OPI #90 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer - # NL B85 Over the Taupe OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish Women see more...

• Ive never actually tried this , is this really good nail ...1 Answers
Khessa H.
I am a sucker for nude polishes. I am even more sucked in when it by one of my favorite nail polish brands. I have a large collection of OPI nail polish because it's a very well trusted brand. The quality of the polishes are great. I love the size of the brush. It isn't too big or too small. Just right for my nails. The polish formula is very nice and opaque. One coat is good but 2 coats is even better.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
I love using shades that are super natural looking, and are brown girl friendly! It’s super affordable and can be found from Sally’s to Ulta ! I love that you can buy smaller mini sets of these newer collections of you want to try more than one shade at a time without spending more money.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
This color is my absolute favorite nail polish! It’s perfect for every season; not too brown making it only a fall/winter color, so you can wear it all year round. It goes on smoothly, requires the typical 2 coats that most O.P.I polishes do. Opacity is top notch!
Kandi B.
I like all of opi’s nudes. What I really enjoy about this brand is that the colors have a gloss without top coat. The brush is kind of wide for small narrow nail beds. Nevertheless, this is one of thee top brands for a reason. They have a great polish!
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
OPI is always a great nail polish. It lasts well and gives a nice shine and coverage. I enjoy the vast choice of colors. I prefer the more traditional colors such a reds, pinks and corals. This does not disappoint. Thank you OPI for amazing products.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
There is nothing bad I can say about OPI the brand has so many colors and textures to choose from and it has to be the first nail polish I ever used and still used to this day price ranges vary but are great for the payout and for how long they last
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I absolutely love this brand and color of nail polish, it's a very natural nude looking color. This is the first time I've used this color but I've used the brand many times before. It can be a little pricey but definitely worth it! It last forever, doesn't chip right away, and also only takes a couple coats. I definitely would recommend y'all to buy this product.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
This is my favorite nail polish of all time! Stays on great and the shade goes with any outfit for all seasons. I rarely buy other nail polishes because I always use bottle! I would recommend it to others and know I will purchase again!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this color for every day wear. I also love that this goes on very nicely and stays on for a while. They have a ton of color options which is great! It is mildly expensive and I wish it dried quicker, but it’s still great!
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Very pigmented. Nice shine. Great quality , great quantity, great price. I got mine at my local drug store . Very nice quality and color compared to other brands . Easy to use , easy to apply . I would recommend to others !
Angelica p.
fort payne, AL
Ive never actually tried this , is this really good nail polish and where could i find it or buy it?