BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish

Nail Lacquer # NL B36 Thats Berry Daring OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish Women see more...

Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
This is a generic review for all OPI nail polishes. I do like the colors that they come out with and the names are beyond cute. I find it even helps me remember what I own and what I don’t. You know, when you find a shade named red 115 that you love and you bring it home to find that you have five of them all ready? Well the names help with that. I am really rough on my nails so in terms of chipping... yes it does. But it probably gives me an extra day before it does. The polishes are smooth to apply and give excellent coverage with two coats. Recommend.
Izze D.
I like OPI but it tends to be really chunky on my nails. I have used this many times cause I love the color but I find it hard to do thin layers. Overall it's a good nail polish but it's not worth the price. I may buy it again since they have such pretty colors though.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
OPI makes great nail polish. The color is true to the bottle and thick enough that you don't have to do an insane amount of coats. This is regular nail polish so it chips off of course, but that also makes it so much easier to remove without a mess all over your hands I've truly had polish I tried to remove stain my skin for days, but this one never does that!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
I love this brand of nail polish, it works so well & very very amazing quality. One of the best nail polish brands out there. I would definitely purchase again. I usually add two layers so it stays on the longest & use the OPI Nail Primer beneath it & that actually really does help a ton. I highly recommend this nail polish color & brand to everyone.
Mariah C.
OPI nail polish gets the job done well and stands up to time better than cheaper brands. Though if you are looking for the most affordable option, this isn’t it. I got this color looking for that perfect shade of red to wear day to day, but I still haven’t found one I love yet.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
OPI Nail Polish is great!! The color That's Berry Daring is such a beautiful shade of pink and with a hint of red that makes it pretty for so many occasions. I will definitely purchase this color again! Yes I would recommend OPI to my friends. #influenster #OPInailpolish
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
the color kind of washes out all the features with the color. it just really dark and does not have the shine that you would be hoping for with the color. i brought it from family dollar and it good for the dollar price but that about it. save your money and don't get it
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love all their nails polishes, with such a wide range of colors! However no matter what I do or which brand I use, my nails always chip! I have tried the top coat “no chip” and that doesn’t work well. After application my nail polish will chip within a day or two. I usually opt for gel nail polish due to this reason

J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
OPI ALWAYS has such amazing quality and color variety! It’s not always super easy to find but all professional supply stores carry it. From the regular polish to the gel is absolutely incredible. There’s a reason why it’s carried in every salon across the country!
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
I love Opi and it is the brand my nail stylist uses on my manis and pedis. It takes weeks to chip or wear away. I love the integrity of opi. I am a repeat user. However, it is a pricey option especially when there are cheaper available. However, excellent quAlity!
Wendy Q.
How much does this last on your nails if you wash dishes everyday?
I love it so much opinion this color <3