BY AVON

Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
When I think if Avon, I don't think of quality. When one of my friend's started selling it, I had to buy something, so I went with this cuticle gel. I didn't see any major improvements to my nails, so I'll stick with Sally Hansen.
Lisa S.
New Orleans, LA
Love this product. I received this as a gift and have been using this product ever since. Very little effort needed and does exactly what it states.
Abaddon P.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells good. Easy to apply on my nails. I use it every time I do my nails. Makes my cuticles very soft like I just got my nails done at a salon.
Haley M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have horrible cuticles and this works wonders! It’s a great value and it’s important to take care of your skin and nails so it’s worth it!
Molly M.
Seaside, CA
I love this product. They actually came our with a better version that I absolutely love. My cuticles feel amazing and look great.
Jadie A.
oshawa
Very moisturizing! Keeps my cuticles from becoming dry, they keep my fingers looking moisturized all day!