Nail + Cuticle Care

by Earth Therapeutics

Earth Therapeutics Nail + Cuticle Care features the natural moisturizing properties of organic sesame oil and tea tree oil, which helps protect nails and cuticles. Nail + Cuticle Care also features a nourishing organic nutrient matrix that consists of vitamins A and D, proteins and calcium. Free of parabens, laurel/laureth sulfates, artificial colors and animal by-products.

Where can we buy this?
Start your review of Nail + Cuticle Care!
Sarah G.
Medford, OR
I use this one and ones for the feet. They keep everything healthy and uncracked. I have not seen a need to try another brand because this works so well no need to search for better because it may end up worse. This comes highly recommended from me.
Ms. Smooth T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
My nails love this! Talk about instant love and gratification! This formula has all the good stuff! From essential oils such as tea tree to pure quality goodness ingredients such as; aloe vera, and sage! The protein in this formula instantly strengthens my nails. It only takes seconds to apply and I can feel it working! I won't even share this with anyone because my nails love it, it penetrates immediately and my nails are stronger.
safia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely best nutrient conditioner ever! For cuticles on hands and toes. Would definitely recommend. I bought this from kohls
stina N.
I got this as a gift and it's awesome. It's really good on my cuticles and leaves them so soft it definitely protects my nails.
Dixie B.
I've used this a few times and enjoy it. I got it as a 🎁. I'm not sure exactly where it's from. It's very easy to use. It leaves your hands greasy for a few minutes after application, but then your hands are so smooth!
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love this cuticle care cream! It smells good and goes on so smooth. I purchased it at tjmaxx, it was very economical I paid less than $6! I would recommend this product for anyone who's looking to take care of their cuticles.
Aurora B.
Chula Vista, CA
My sister in law gave this to me as a gift. Never truly used it until my nails were so weak from getting gel put on them. They were flimsy, bendable and very weak. I started using this product and my nails are now stronger than ever. This treatment is not about scent. If anyone buys it for that reason than look elsewhere.
Rosalyn R.
Kew Gardens, NY
This is an awesome cream. It nourishes and softens the cuticles and hands. It has tea tree oil, which has healing properties. It also has sesame oils, which helps with softening the skin. It has a light citrus like scent. It is a thick cream that gets massaged onto the skin. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to others.
Anna L.
Del Rio
One of the best nail + cuticle creams that I’ve ever tried! It’s a very thick, moisturizing formula. It really rehydrates your skin and cuticles with a pleasant calming scent. I highly recommend you try this product for its benefits and because it’s very affordable.
Crystal V.
Bronx, NY
I love this stuff. First of all it smells amaze balls and it’s a nice thick consistency that absorbs well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...