BY ESSIE

this wisteria pink angora polish is the epitome of snuggly seduction, but be advised: this pretty pullover is no pushover. see more...

• Is this quite long lasting and does it chip easy?2 Answers
Vanesa R.
Whiteman afb, MO
Essie nail polishes are some of my favorites! They are a little pricey for drugstore but they stay up to 2 weeks with no chipping on me. Love the wide variety of shades as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Rachel W.
Scarsdale, NY
I love Essie polishes. They have the most amazing colors and a very wide variety. A little more pricy than the other drug store brands but great quality. Definitely worth every penny!! I would definitely buy again.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
It is a good price for a nail color. The color payoff is great. They are good I think. They don't dry out too fast. Like some other high end nail polish does. The color is actually lighter then what it looks like.
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
Not my cup of tea per se but it was a nice warm lavender color just didn’t fat fit my skin tone and I think it would be prettier on someone with a cooler complexion otherwise consistent formula For the most part
Melynie F.
Quincy, MA
Love the color and how fast it drys! Stays on long and has a lovely finish. Purchased from TJMAXX and would purchase again (if I ever ran out of nail polish lol)!

I would recommend essie nail polishes to friends!
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
I really like the colors and price point of this nail polish, but it isn’t my favorite product. It goes on my nails thin so it requires a lot of layers, probably closer to 5. Because of this i prefer other brands
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Essie polish is just ok. I really love the color selection and variety but the quality is not great. This polish chips and wears off way quicker than other polishes that I’ve used. I would choose OPI over Essie.
kenz D.
Freeland, MI
A very beautiful color that I would definitely use again. It is a bit pricey, but it goes on very nicely and I think it is worth the price. I am a repeat user of this product. I would definitely buy it again.
Ana T.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wish these products were cheaper. Cause man oh man $10 for a damn nail polish is a lot. Butttttt. I love every bit of it. Easy to apply & looks amazing once applied. I’ll look out for those monthly sales. I’ll definitely get more.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this is the perfect color for spring or summer on your nails or toes. the essie brand makes amazing nail polish that lasts a long time before it chips or peels off! this lilac color is one of my favorites
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this quite long lasting and does it chip easy?