BY ESSIE #9 in Nail Polish

this wisteria pink angora polish is the epitome of snuggly seduction, but be advised: this pretty pullover is no pushover. see more...

• Is this quite long lasting and does it chip easy?1 Answers
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I love Essie’s colors but it’s so hard to get that pigmented color. You either need to apply several coats or have a white base coat which who has the time for that? I really only use Essie when I go to a nail salon and bring it with me.
Stephanie A.
Portland, OR
One of my most favorite nail polishes I have ever owned! Hands down my favorite formula of all nail polishes ever. Essie has never let me down in that department. Their formulas are always so consistent, and that’s a lot more than I can say for other brands. This color though! Purple is my favorite color anyway, but there is something about this shade that just makes me fall in love every time!
Alisa F.
Princeton, NJ
I absolutely love his lavender color! The purple is just right when you are in a soft lovely mood! Essie always makes my nails look wonderful. I just wish the price was a little bit more affordable but they look amazing on my nails and I can buy it at any drugstore I go to so I love it.
Jaime E.
I’m giving this 4 stars because it was a beautiful pastel color but I do always seem to chip at least one corner of paint off my nail every time I use it. However, I could totally understand if that’s my fault because I’m not the most meticulous person when it comes to my nails! But this is definitely a pretty dark lavender pastel!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite drugstore nail polishs. The shades and pigmentation is absolutely amazing as well as the quality. It dries perfectly. There's no limit to the great things i can say about this nail polish. But give a try yourself if you haven't because theyre affordable and amazing!
Kalley-Rose W.
California
Love using this nail polish brand. I've used a bunch of different colors. I usually always grab a bottle when doing my nails. I wish it would last a little bit longer. The price is really good. When I'm in need of nail polish I usually always grab Essie.
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
Essie nail polish has airways been a good brand and their products are consistent. With one coat it looks light, cute, and not overwhelming. Add another coat over that first coat and you'll have bright, very pigmented, and beautiful nails that'll last for about a week if applied with a top coat.
Lily Y.
Essie band  they’re expensive but they are one of my favorites to use on my nails because they feel soft and look really gel private. Are usually buy my eyes at target but you could buy them at Walmart or CVS or any particular store.  I recommend you to try it out.
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
While the color was beautiful, this polish didn't last but a few days. I expected much more from the Essie brand, and have been disappointed with it. I wish I could just find a way for this to last longer as it is a beautiful shade. Its a nice neutral with a pop of color.
Gina S.
elmwood park
I want talks about how great this brand this but in reality I think it is just very basic. It has the same color and shine and last just the same amount as the average nail polish. It is very expensive to buy this brand and I have quite a few however they were given to me I will not purchase this brand because of the price.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this quite long lasting and does it chip easy?