BY ESSIE

this wisteria pink angora polish is the epitome of snuggly seduction, but be advised: this pretty pullover is no pushover. see more...

• Is this quite long lasting and does it chip easy?2 Answers
Brianna S.
I prefer OPI or Sally Hansen Gel over Essie. Of course Essie packaging is cute. The names of the polishes are cute. But the quality is overrated. Resulting in the product being over priced in my opinion. There are better polishes. But as far as status and appearance of the brand itself, it hits all the marks. I prefer quality over status.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I love Essie’s colors but it’s so hard to get that pigmented color. You either need to apply several coats or have a white base coat which who has the time for that? I really only use Essie when I go to a nail salon and bring it with me.
Laurel A.
Really like this nail polish! Color goes on smooth and only takes 2 coats to get an opaque finish. Packaging is cute and fun to display. I am a repetitive customer of this product and will continue to wear this brand! Recommend the purchase of a clear coat to make manicure last longer and create a glossy finish!
Stephanie A.
Portland, OR
One of my most favorite nail polishes I have ever owned! Hands down my favorite formula of all nail polishes ever. Essie has never let me down in that department. Their formulas are always so consistent, and that’s a lot more than I can say for other brands. This color though! Purple is my favorite color anyway, but there is something about this shade that just makes me fall in love every time!
Natalia O.
Lakeville
Essie nail polish isn’t only in a cute little bottle - the color selection is endless. They have everything from black to metallic if that’s what you’re into! Seriously can’t say enough good things about Essie nail polish. Plus if you have Marshall’s or tjmaxx by you they always have Essie brand discounted price. So what’s not to like. Am I right !!!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite drugstore nail polishs. The shades and pigmentation is absolutely amazing as well as the quality. It dries perfectly. There's no limit to the great things i can say about this nail polish. But give a try yourself if you haven't because theyre affordable and amazing!
Jaime E.
I’m giving this 4 stars because it was a beautiful pastel color but I do always seem to chip at least one corner of paint off my nail every time I use it. However, I could totally understand if that’s my fault because I’m not the most meticulous person when it comes to my nails! But this is definitely a pretty dark lavender pastel!
devyn s.
new york
Prettiest color Essie has had in a long time. EVERY TIME I wear this color, I get compliments! It's a light whitish purple. It also has a great
brush as Essie always does. Cheaper brands often do NOT have a nice applicator brush. This item also doesn't chip. I was happy to find it
on Amazon.
Paola M.
Lebanon
I love this color for spring because it is so soft and the pastel color is complimentary to my skin type. This product is easy to use and priced a bit more on the pricier side from 8-10 dollars but the nail polishes are of great quality so I have purchased several of these colors.
Jenifer M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp
I do t really know which collections I have colors from. I just like this polish for its longevity. It may seem odd, but, I also like the brush and handle. If the brush handle has a weird shape I’m not comfortable holding it; I don’t wind up with a smooth application.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this quite long lasting and does it chip easy?